BY ACT

Find oral care products at Target.com! ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard provides 12 hour protection from plaque germs. Its great tasting formula goes beyond just freshening breath to kill the germs that cause plaque and gingivitis. Use daily for a whole mouth clean and amazingly fresh breath. Use as directed. see more...

• Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y ...2 Answers
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is simply wonderful this was also recommended to me by my dentist I was using scope before but this one I can definitely tell works after using I can tell it helps clear out the mouth whiten my teeth make them stronger and refresh my mouth.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I truly love Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard mouthwash. It has the antigingivitis and antiplaque qualities that are good to have as well as kills germs freshens breath. What more can you ask for??
Becky K.
Mountain Top, PA
I love this mouthwash! It has a nice minty smell and helps with your breath, but because there is no alcohol, it doesn't have that burning feel. I use this a few times a week, when I have it. It has fluoride to help prevent cavities. I would definitely recommend this product for families because it's great for kids to use (just make sure they can spit it out!)
Christy S.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard Clean Mint Mouthwash - 33.8 oz, Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash Clean Mint more...
According to my dentist, I have really sensitive teeth. This mouthwash was recommended by them with my request of no alcohol. I absolutely hate when mouthwash burns. The flavor is a wonderful mint. Everything rinsed Out has a green tint. I love being able to see that it is actually removing bacteria and other things from my mouth.
Tran N.
Daly City, CA
I used this when I got my lip pieced (as recommended by my pierce) and really came to enjoy it. It didn't hurt my teeth as quickly as Listerine did but still felt like it got the job done. Not only that, but it was super affordable! I only wish I knew if I was supposed to rinse after..
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
I’ve been using this mouthwash since way back when I️ had braces and let me tell you there are so many reasons! This leaves our mouth feeling clean and healthy and not to mention your breath smells amazing! My dentist recommends it and after being a loyal customer I️ do too!
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
I really like this mouthwash because it doesn't contain alcohol that burns my gum and feels uncomfortable to swoosh around for an entire 60 seconds. I highly suggest trying this - as it makes your mouth feel clean and fresh! I would definitely buy it again.
Eliza F.
Union city, CA
Using this diminished my plaque by so much! I suggest rinsing with this wash, then brushing with it, water rinse, then brush with toothpaste as usual. After multiple rounds, this routine by itself leaves me with almost no plaque and clean, fresh teeth!
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
You don't get that burning sensation while trying to gargle it for 30 seconds. It really helps to keep your mouth fresh and clean and it's not expensive at all. I would definitely buy again and keep using till something even better pops up
Kristen N.
Littleton, CO
Review for: Act Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash Clean Mint more...
This was the first act mouthwash I tried. It met my expectations and I love the measuring system. I bought it at my local grocery store. The only reason I don't use this one all the time is I usually get the bubble gum flavor.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta como deja mi boca me mantiene biena higiene y buen aliento. Is products perfect dental

Walmart