ACT: ACT Restoring Mouthwash Cool Splash Spearmint 33 oz uploaded by Joselyn S.

BY ACT #87 in Mouthwash

1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand br Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Strengthens Teeth 1 Helps Prevent Cavities 4 Kills Bad Breath Germs 3 Freshens Breath Bottle configuration is a registered trademark of Signal Investment Management Co. U.S. Patent, D591, 159. see more...

• Does it burn your mouth like Listerine does?2 Answers
Gina J.
I like this mouthwash because it has fluoride which several mouthwashes don’t. The taste also won’t knock you out it’s a light minty flavor. It’s very affordable and I’d totally buy it again. As a matter of fact it’s the only mouthwash I use.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This was recommended by a dentist my husband went to years ago and when we but mother, it's usually this one. Not sure it makes sense difference, but living in an area with no-flouridated water it's nice to have the extra insurance.
Madison C.
I really love this flavor of mouthwash. Compared to most of the other brand I've tried, this is my favorite. It doesn't burn at all, but it still gets the job done. I use it twice a day and it leaves me feeling refreshed and I would definitely be repurchasing it.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mouthwash because it leaves a cool feeling on the tongue and keeps teeth feeling fresh. I didn't burn like Listerine did and it had lasting effects with no bitter after taste. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a clean feeling in combination with stronger feeling teeth!
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
I think his mouthwash does the job pretty good. It made my mouth feel very nice and clean after using it, and it didn't sting my mouth too bad. I do prefer crest though, the alcohol free ones are my favorites. I prefer alcohol free in most of my health & beauty products.
Alyssa J.
Hopkins, MN
It tingles and leaves my breath feeling fresh and clean. I like that it makes my teeth a bit brighter and feel stronger and I seem to have less sensitive gums when I use a restorative mouthwash regularly. Its not my goto brand but when it is on sale it does the job.
Kayla H.
Mount Gilead , NC
leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed! i got mine at walmart. uts a good price and gets the job done! ive used this many times. its almost as good as listerine but not quite. the price is better than listerine
Laura K.
High Point, NC
Great option for a more mild mouthwash. It doesn't have the strong alcohol flavor of other mouthwashes. Very effective - fixes breath problems, keeps my teeth feeling clean. Will buy again.
Breanna H.
Lusby, MD
I love spearmimt, gets the job done easy to use and taste good. I use this all the time day and night or whenever i brish my teeth. Leaves your mouth with fresh taste afterwards.
Christine V.
I personally prefer Spearmint to all other mint flavored, and ACT is one of the best mouthwashes for maintaining your teeth while still freshening your breath. If you have a cold sore or other mouth ailment, however, listerine does a better job as an antiseptic and reducing the size and pain from sores quicker and promotes better healing. Also, if gingivitis is your issue, ACT is not the mouthwash to use. Listerine is still the best for gingivitis and you can feel it working. No pain. No gain!
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it burn your mouth like Listerine does?

back