ACT: ACT Restoring Mouthwash Cool Splash Spearmint 33 oz uploaded by Joselyn S.

BY ACT #100 in Mouthwash

1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand br Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash Strengthens Teeth 1 Helps Prevent Cavities 4 Kills Bad Breath Germs 3 Freshens Breath Bottle configuration is a registered trademark of Signal Investment Management Co. U.S. Patent, D591, 159. see more...

• Does it burn your mouth like Listerine does?2 Answers
Christine V.
I personally prefer Spearmint to all other mint flavored, and ACT is one of the best mouthwashes for maintaining your teeth while still freshening your breath. If you have a cold sore or other mouth ailment, however, listerine does a better job as an antiseptic and reducing the size and pain from sores quicker and promotes better healing. Also, if gingivitis is your issue, ACT is not the mouthwash to use. Listerine is still the best for gingivitis and you can feel it working. No pain. No gain!
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
I can be a bit picky about my mouthwashes- I generally do not like those with alcohol and those that burn. ACT is a good brand, I've used this before and is good in passing but has got nothing on my HG alcohol free Crest whitening mouthwash. I feel that sometimes ACT mouthwashes leaves a funny after-taste in my mouth and makes my mucous membranes feel dry!
DaNai K.
The flavor of this mouthwash was pleasant and refreshing. I did feel that it got rid of anything left behind after brushing. I feel like this mouthwash did not keep my mouth feeling clean as long as some others I have tried. I would recommend this if you are looking for a clean feeling without the intensity of some other mouthwash brands.
dylan b.
West Mifflin, PA
Mouthwash is something that every household should have, because when it comes to teeth cleaning rinsing your mouth out is the easiest part. Swishing around mouthwash for 30 seconds and then rinsing with water takes no time at all. If you aren't a peppermint person then definitely go with the spearmint, it is a great alternative.
Nicole H.
Six Lakes
Really enjoy the flavor of this mouthwash, and it doesn't burn my mouth like some other brands do. I tried Act after my dentist recommended it because I had a lot of demineralization, at my next 6 month cleaning he was amazed by how much better my teeth were, and for the first time in several years I didn't have any cavities!
Melanie R.
I can't stand peppermint. In anything, but especially in mouthwash. So this stuff is perfect for me. It didn't burn any more than any other mouthwash would, so if those don't bother you then neither will this. Can't say whether it "restored" my enamel or not but my dentist never complained, so I guess it did its job.
Marisa V.
This is one of the best mouth washes I have ever used! It never burns my mouth and leaves my breath smelling and feeling fresh for most of the day! When I rinse my mouth I love how I am able to see all the plaque that the mouth wash has removed! Definitely would recommend to others for its superb effectiveness!
Mia H.
This is another product based for enamel protection however I have not heard feedback from my dentist if my enamel is good or bad. I tend to use this for peace of mind. It's got a nice fresh feeling but honestly I think I will just buy the standard act flouride rinse. I wasn't over the moon on this.
Katherine C.
Allentown, PA
Best brand my dentist recommended to me since I was a teenager and till this day I buy this brand. Decent affordable brand in store and many different flavors to choose from. It doesn't leave a nasty feeling on my tongue or mouth compare to others that I had use before and didn't like it afterwards.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fresh breath is super important to me and to my boyfriend; so much that every time I purchase ACT mouthwash he somehow uses it all up! I love my mouthwash so much I'm literally going to have to hide it from my boyfriend so I can actually use it to protect my mouth from germs and bad breath.
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it burn your mouth like Listerine does?