Acrylic Paint, 2 in Lime Green by FolkArt uploaded by rori w.

Acrylic Paint, 2 in Lime Green by FolkArt

BY PLAID ENTERPRISES, INC.

Shop for Paint at The Home Depot. FolkArt acrylic paints have been the choice of decorative painters for more than two decades. These easy-to-use colors boast a rich, creamy consistency with heavy pigmentation. They have the versatility and blending capability of oil paints with exceptional coverage. Color: Lime Green. see more...

Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Okay so I haven't tried this particular color but I will say this about it, as a mom if your doing a project and you have a toddler and they get a hold of it and get it all over the kitchen floor or their toy tent their is no need to freak bc it comes off so easy with Lysol not even kidding, only I know this bc it happened to me and I was so shocked that it worked that I started telling everyone I could.
Allanah Y.
Vincennes, IN
The Acrylic Paint was very easy to use. I love the vibrant color. I have been using it for 5 months now and its still vibrant. I just used this on an project (painting bulbs) and it dried pretty well on the glassy material. Extra tip- for a seal coat and glossy finish put modge podge on it. Its perfect because the paint does dry matte looking .
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
This paint dried very fast and was the correct color that the bottle was labeled I would highly recommend this brand and with any color!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This acrylic paint is awesome it is so easy to use and the application of it is so easy and beautiful. It does not leave a streaky finish. The color is so amazing after couple of coats I use it on so many products. I cannot wait to try more colors I love this paint and highly recommend it.
Jovana M.
I use this acrilic paints a lot and these is some of my favorite brend. So good and these is one of my favorite colours :)