Acrylic Drawer makeup organizer With Removable Drawers 4 large and 2 small drawers

BY GGI INTERNATIONAL

Tired of rummaging through dresser drawers, purses, and bags trying to find you favorite beauty item. Make your life a little bit easier with Sorbus Acrylic Cosmetic and Makeup Storage Case that organizes all your favorite makeup essentials into one place! This sturdy, clear acrylic makeup organizer includes 2 large drawers and 4 small drawers to fit various cosmetic items of varying sizes. It features removable black mesh padding that keeps makeup items protected and in place. Drawers are perfect for storing lipsticks, foundations, bronzers, blushes, eye shadows, primers, powders, and much more! I know. what a great space and time saver! This storage case is made of acrylic which is a clear plastic that resembles glass but is much stronger and safer than glass. It has a transparent case allowing you to easily find whatever you need. The stylish and modern acrylic storage case adds refinement to any makeup collection. It brings convenience and functionality by always being able to see your makeup right when you need it. Turn all your loose makeup and cosmetics into your very own beautiful beauty counter. This makeup storage case can be conveniently stored in bathrooms, vanity counters, dressers, and most tabletops. Also a great gift for any makeup lover! This holder is suitable for home or professional use. makeup and brushes are NOT included. see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I just got this and I love it! I got another one to sit on top too. I have so much makeup but no where to put it so these are so convenient and handy! Before I got these I had to store my makeup in bags and I would forget about having some products and not use them but now my makeup stored and displayed neatly and properly where I can get to it easily! I highly recommend!