Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.

BY ACQUA PANNA #16 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Daniela Z.
Pereira,Risaralda
Agua 100% natural y limpia,nadie se resiste a un buen trago de esta,además de tener una presentación inigualable
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
The cleanest, most natural water I’ve ever tried. No taste or smell to it at all. Harder to find than some other waters, but so much more worth it. Great chilled from the bottle. No ice or lemon needed!!
Yasmim N.
this collection has something more beautiful than another, adoring all of this collection, I'm crazy to try, this
Alexis L.
Monett, MO
I’m not a big fan of this because I love soda so much but it has a good flavor to it!
Karen R.
Washington
I do like this water but I do find the cost is prohibitive. It is refreshing & clean and I can drink with or without ice.
Lina G.
Mckinney, TX
Very refreshing. Love the bubbles and a great price! No one should actually buy bottled water and I feel guilty doing it but I never buy bottled water--so this was a treat! Great stuff!
Irina G.
Medley , FL
I think Acqua Panna is now so popular in every restaurant in the United States that you can’t go without loving it. It comes from Italy and even the presentation of the bottle itself is pretty. High quality purified water !
Graci O.
Andrews
To me it tasted a little bitter lol I don’t know how but it did but it’ll do the job if your almost dehydrated!!
Vitoria E.
wonder defines this brand I've never seen the same I'm in love with this brand I really loved the products I love
Erica W.
Atlanta, GA
The best tasting bottled water out there and it even comes in a nice glass bottle. Even though it is expensive I think it is worth the splurge
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?