Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ACQUA PANNA #20 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
lexy w.
longwood
I got a case of this free coming from a wedding in Dallas once. The packaging is very nice. I haven't purchased this myself as it was a gift. It did meet my expectations for a carbonated water, not a lingering mineral taste.
Myriam S.
Dallas
Tastes so clear and refreshing! I love how big the bottles are and the pricing is affordable! Will buy more
Maria G.
I’m Italian so of course this water is always in stock at my house! The flavor is amazing due to the glass bottle and the fact that it is spring water, meaning you are drinking healthy minerals.
Alecia C.
Hartford
Spring water helps me loose weight and I love it even though sometimes I don’t like the taste of it . They also have different flavors it’s good
Sarah B.
Not my favorite sparkling water. It has a strong mineral taste to me. I'm sure others love it
Hannah S.
Downingtown
i was in italy and this is the seltzer they gave us every day. i love this stuff and am always reminded of my time in italy when i drink it
Mohamed C.
Casablanca
"Good moorning, My Name is Mohamed Choka , i'm from Morocco , i have an Instagram account of 6604 Followers .
I will be glad if i can work with you . If you want more sales i suggest you send me one of yours products to make a review .
Im waiting for your reply ."
Gmail : Choka926@gmail.com
Gabriela C.
Miami Beach
Traditional Italian staple. It’s a classic timeless brand that never disappoints and always leaves you with a crisp bubbly refreshing experience. Doesn’t taste salty like other bubblys. It’s simply water and the carbonation.
Rossy A.
Me gusta mucho 😋😍 en mi casa siempre hay y no nos falta ya que a toda mi familia le gusta mucho cómo a mí 😋😍
Cynthia F.
Overpriced water. There’s nothing that justifies the value of this for me. I don’t feel a favorable difference in the taste and at the end of the day it’s just water.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?