Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ACQUA PANNA #17 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
I think it's good. It's just water though so you can't really tell a difference in taste or scent, but I like the packaging, you get it in a glass bottle. I also feel that it is a "cool" water because it's an European brand, but as someone who has lived in Europe for a long time, I can't say it's better than any other regular natural water.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Super awesome water and the taste feels very clean and crisp. I do like it that it comes in a glass bottle so it makes me feel like it's a little bit better for me. It is a little expensive so I treat myself to it every now and then
Sonja C.
Mandeville
We sell this where I work and it is definitely at very big seller. Very refreshing clean water. Extremely Smooth and thirst quenching.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I tried it one time and oh my God, it taste okay but the price is ridiculous. It is to expensive. Thank God I was not the one who pay for it. A 24 package of 0.9 fl oz is around $36.00. The taste is great but the price not good to me.
Amber P.
Parkside, Stafford
I love the freshness of this water it's so relieving and so soothing. It is a lot better then normal water because it has a certain taste that I quite like
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I got a case of this free coming from a wedding in Dallas once. The packaging is very nice. I haven't purchased this myself as it was a gift. It did meet my expectations for a carbonated water, not a lingering mineral taste.
Rossy A.
Me gusta mucho ūüėčūüėć en mi casa siempre hay y no nos falta ya que a toda mi familia le gusta mucho c√≥mo a m√≠ ūüėčūüėć
Celine C.
tizi-ouzou
Its great with fine meals,and it clears the palate very well. What i like is that is has a high mineral content that tastes sweet on the buds
Ivert O.
Söchtenau Siferling ( RO)
I was born in Italy so I have drunk this kind of water. Now I live in Germany and they don't have it. I love this water. I love levissima too
Carlotta D.
Mirano, Venice
I’m Italian and I drink it all the time. I love it, it tastes like a soda but it’s just carbonated water so you can drink as much as you want but you won’t gain weight. Amazing!!! 10/10 would recommend!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?