BY ACQUA PANNA #18 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

wafa a.
sydney
This is disgusting g like UHHH who likes this is were dd like wiwwww lvhhbhgggfffdcvvbnnnn high got
Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Not a fan. Purchased once to try but probably wouldn’t purchase again.. too pricey. Just not great.
alison a.
Su sabor es muy bueno y refrescante ayuda a la hidratación y el sabor es espectacular en algunos viene hasta trocitos de fruta
Kaylee V.
Roodepoort
Crisp, delicious, refreshing water. A little pricey but the packaging is eco-friendly
Dustin M.
Calgary
I prefer this over most sparking waters. The value is better and I find ilthe bubbles to be a bit more delicate, which means there are more of them in each sip.
Serene S.
Refreshing great tasting water to add to your efforts in reaching daily water goals! Pantry staple.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
I think it's good. It's just water though so you can't really tell a difference in taste or scent, but I like the packaging, you get it in a glass bottle. I also feel that it is a "cool" water because it's an European brand, but as someone who has lived in Europe for a long time, I can't say it's better than any other regular natural water.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Super awesome water and the taste feels very clean and crisp. I do like it that it comes in a glass bottle so it makes me feel like it's a little bit better for me. It is a little expensive so I treat myself to it every now and then
Heather v.
Conroe, TX
This water is so good , and yes I know people will say how does this differ from other waters. But this has such a clean natural taste to it and it's even better that it's in a glass bottle. Hard to find at times but I definitely stock up when I do find them.
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
We sell this where I work and it is definitely at very big seller. Very refreshing clean water. Extremely Smooth and thirst quenching.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?

back