Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.

BY ACQUA PANNA #16 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Emily V.
Plant City
Nothing special. Some swear buy this water but I prefer my island water. It's good quality, a little pricey but that doesn't bother me for a good quality product. I would buy again. Not often but I would.
carly h.
lampasas
very very good water. tastes pure, fresh, and clean. love the packaging and bottle. i’ve drank this water forever and will continue to. not priced bad at all. i reuse the bottles. i definitely recommend to others!!!
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
Whenever AcquaPanna is an option it's the only one I choose. Not sure if this is possible, but it just tastes cleaner and lighter. Plus it reminds me of my traveling days in italy :)
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Delicious. I'm a firm believer that not all water is created equally and this water is the perfect example of that. Super refreshing and fresh tasting. Alittle pricey, but worth it.
Chase P.
Dallas
Acqua Panna natural spring water is always so clean and refreshing. I originally tried it because I love the bottle but I continue to buy it because of the taste. Simply the best!
katherine P.
durham
These are my favorite. They’re so yummy. Everyday I usually have one I usually buy this at market basket and it’s not expensive. At all. I also bring them to work for a snack or have them for breakfast!!!
Isabella G.
Cambridge, MA
If you ever feel fancy and want to get cool looking water get this one. It will always meet my expectations and the glass bottle is fun to hold. The only thing I wish they could change is the price tag.
Bri H.
Auburn, CA
I've been given this bottle of water many times within my hotels stays complimentary and the bottle makes it feel just a little more special than regular water. It's like a treat.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Somia C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I was born and raised in Germany so of course I have tried it and it taste really good just like everything else 😍 It's very very affordable not expensive at all. It's a must try ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?