BY ACQUA PANNA

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
Very pure tasting. Almost has a thicker quality than the regular water sold in America (Aquafina, Dasani, Poland Spring ect). I like this water a lot but it’s pretty pricey.
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
I don't care what anyone says, the taste of water varies with each brand. I really love this water and any time it's on sale at our local grocery store, I grab some.
Daisy L.
Kill devil hills
Honestly why the hell does it cost so much I mean come on people what is so special about this if you go out and you spend a lot of money on this product I think you might be stupid
Sarah B.
College Sta, TX
This is my favorite plain sparkling water. It's as refreshing as they come without having a weird flavor. I love the packaging and the price isn't too bad at all.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Gabby G.
Alameda, CA
I really enjoy this water. It gives you that luxury drinking water feel. It’s in a glass bottle and the label is very appealing to the eye. Tastes better chilled and a must try if you want to splurge on water.
Taylor M.
It’s so strange to think about the fact that each water has a different flavor, and some agree but I think that it is true. Aqua panna it’s so good and so refreshing I love this water
Maureen D.
East islip, NY
One of my favorite waters. So smooth and easy to drink. No
Weird taste. Worth the extra money when at a restaurant. Wouldn’t buy at home but love when I see it out. So good
Lorelei Y.
The fancy water of choice in Italian restaurants in my area. I get this when I'm feeling fancier than tap, but wouldn't buy for consumption at home, unless I was hosting a fancy dinner party.
Heather P.
Chattanooga, TN
This is HANDS DOWN the best water I've ever tasted in my life. I first had it served to me at a fancy dinner at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. At the time, it was not yet available in stores. When we returned home from our NC vacation, I got on Amazon and ordered two cases right away. A year later, we were eating dinner at Olive Garden and saw it on their beverage menu. Still not able to purchase in stores, I used to order 1-2 cases through my local Olive Garden (cheaper than paying for shipping) every month. FINALLY they started bottling Acqua Panna in plastic bottles instead of just glass and started carrying it in certain grocery stores. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to be able to purchase this easily whenever I want now. If you haven't tried it yet, you don't know what you're missing!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?