Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.

BY ACQUA PANNA #16 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlyn M.
Mandeville, LA
This is very good clean clear crisp refreshing water made from the best methods. It is so refreshing and thirst quenching. No room for improvement. I really like this water brand. I recommend this particular water to everyone.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
this water is very good but i feel like so are all the other bottled water that i have purchased before. some people notice the difference but for me water is water and i cant really tell the difference between one and the other
Stacey W.
 Whenever we go to a restaurant I ask for a cop on her. It is a refreshing and great tasting bottled water without seltzer. We had it at our wedding, found it leaves no residue were aftertaste. It is smoother and refreshing and I love the bottle and label as  well. That's just an all-around well produced product.
Maegan W.
San Diego
Had this quite a bit of this when we were traveling over in Europe. A great product that is reliable and not too pricey to grab when you are over in Europe. Great refreshing taste when you need to grab some water after a long day exploring the tourist spots!
Cachaé W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really enjoy Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water. The water is soft and smooth, no strange after taste like I get with some other bottled waters. Also, tasteful packaging, looks great for serving or dinner parties!
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
cece N.
west hartford
My husband and I drank this for years. It isn’t as common in the stores anymore but I loved the still and sparking. It has a fresh clean taste. Maybe it’s just the bottle we love lol. I would buy it again if I find it again.
Kassandra G.
I know everyone says water doesn't taste like much, but this is the best water I've ever had. I usually buy the larger one and drink it throughout the day, I don't mind the price because like I said I love this water.
Lindsey S.
Lebanon, OH
I almost prefer drinking this to regular still water! I find that drinking sparkling water after a meal helps with my digestion and makes me feel good. Add a little slice of lemon for a refreshing boost to your drink!
Rachel O.
In a blind water tasting, this water blew the competition out of the water (lol) it’s so fresh and clean tasting, you really can taste the difference in this water especially when side by side with other waters.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?