Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ACQUA PANNA #19 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maggie K.
Denton, TX
This water always tastes so fresh! It is smooth and crisp at the same time and just has a nice water taste! I would definitely recommend everyone try this water, because you’ll be hooked!
Claudia D.
Naples, FL
Crisp clean tasting water. I love that it comes in glass so I don’t have to worry about plastics and the toxins. Also the larger bottle helps to consume more water.
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I first had this water while traveling in Italy and being forced to purchase water at the cafes. I still enjoy it and have continued to buy it. I first saw it in the United States at the Pacific coast Food and wine festival at the mewport dunes. Nice clean water that reminds .e of Europe.
Sarah B.
College Station, TX
This is my favorite plain sparkling water. It's as refreshing as they come without having a weird flavor. I love the packaging and the price isn't too bad at all.
Taylor M.
It’s so strange to think about the fact that each water has a different flavor, and some agree but I think that it is true. Aqua panna it’s so good and so refreshing I love this water
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Best water ever! I love water so honestly I will drink any water but I started drinking more water because of this water. It was so fresh and delicious so I just decided to keep drinking water all the time now I can't drink any other water but I'm not so picky when it comes to water
Rebekah S.
San Diego, CA
If i want to be boujee and not just use my filtered tap water, I’ll break a bottle of this out. I like that it’s sold in glass and appreciate when a restaurant carries it as an option
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
When I'm feeling really fancy, or I want to impress my company, I always get this water. It has a nice crisp, clean flavor (please don't tell me all water tastes the same because it DOESN'T, thanks haha).  The bottle is also very beautiful and I just fell so "je ne sais quoi!"
proudmommy V.
Johnson city
It’s really good! I’m very weird when it comes to water I think off brand water taste weird and gross and I think sink water taste bad too! This water I think actually taste like water! If I drink any of the others I get this sick feeling maybe just because I have weird taste?
Elizabeth D.
Spring water of any kind grosses me out, as it is not filtered and could contain fish droppings and other impurities that I would rather not put in my body. When I'm drinking water, I want the cleanest, purest water I can put in my body. I don't have time for toxins.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?