BY ACQUA PANNA #22 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Jaimie H.
Delicious! I am someone who will not drink tap water at a restaurant. So, this product is my absolute go-to. The taste is fresh and crisp but not overwhelming. The packaging is fancy and fulfilling. I would buy this product again and again to avoid that tap water taste.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This water is absolutely delicious!  It is pretty pricey, so I do not purchase it for everyday use, but occasionally, I will buy it if I'm craving some really clean, crisp tasting water.  If you are going to splurge on water, this is a good one to purchase.
Sophia V.
Drinking ice cold water out of a glass bottle is a great feeling, with no fear of plastic taste or fear of chemicals from the plastic. Hard to find but worth it! Usually found in the uppity brands of water area.  I could find it locally 'cause I drink a lot of water!
Shelby J.
acqua panna has the perfect taste from what I am assuming is the water they have in italy. Its super refreshing and I love that it comes in a glass bottle. I dont buy it as much as I should but I would if I could remember to grab it when Im in the store!
Nikole K.
I wish I never tried this water because now my standard for bottled water has gone up! It’s so crisp and pure. I would highly recommend testing it out if you have not already. I always choose between Evian or Aqua Pana if I am getting a luxury water.
Cindy M.
This water is completely overpriced to what it actually taste like. I feel like zephirhills taste much better and it’s more than half the cost of this water. Well he comes in a nice package can be a little inconvenient because I feel bad about throwing away the glass bottles.
Kay L.
One of my favorite sparkling waters on the market. The taste is fresh and natural. It doesn’t have a gassy taste like some other brands of sparkling water. I also like that it’s in a glass bottle as opposed to a plastic bottle.
Ana G.
orlando, FL
this water is very good but i feel like so are all the other bottled water that i have purchased before. some people notice the difference but for me water is water and i cant really tell the difference between one and the other
Cachaé W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really enjoy Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water. The water is soft and smooth, no strange after taste like I get with some other bottled waters. Also, tasteful packaging, looks great for serving or dinner parties!
Irina G.
Medley, FL
I think Acqua Panna is now so popular in every restaurant in the United States that you can’t go without loving it. It comes from Italy and even the presentation of the bottle itself is pretty. High quality purified water !
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?

back