Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.

BY ACQUA PANNA #16 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Belem F.
This sparkling water is great by itself, it is also good in mixed drinks such as mojitos. I often get the sparkling water when I go out to eat at restaurants. Compared to other sparkling waters it is really good, the packaging is amazing I would definitely recommend.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I used to buy these all the time! They are a little expensive, but a nice, clean, tasty bottle of water. I can definitely taste the difference between different water brands and this is one of the good ones. Would recommend. Nice gift too. Harder to find in stores
Madison B.
There's something about this water...I don't want to love it, but I can't help it! Acqua Panna is delicious, and for someone that doesn't love sparkling water, this is a nice way to make an every day drink feel special. I will always buy this for date night/girls night.
Monica D.
Henderson
This brand of sparkling water is very good, but not my favorite. It just seems to lack something. If I'm going to shell out money for water, I want to enjoy it throughly. I would not buy it for home, but I would order it in certain circumstances when out to dinner.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Estefania A.
Copley, OH
I used to work at an Italian restaurant and my boss would drink this all day. The packaging is pretty and looks fancy. I thought it tasted great but I wouldn't spend money on fancy water. If you are someone who likes expensive water, then this is for you.
Amanda F.
Henderson, NV
Delicious and refreshing. I always have a few of these bottles around when hosting any party or event. Love the glass bottle and the crisp taste that comes with this packaging. Comparable pricing to other premium bottled water brands. Will not disappoint.
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
I'm a bit of a bubble water snob, and I love the clarity and crispness of this brand. It's exceptionally good. I don't buy it regularly but when I have the opportunity to have it, I'm a very happy lady. Definitely recommend to others. Enjoy it for yourself!
Kelly N.
Sarasota, FL
I love love love this stuff. I prefer to buy my water in a glass bottle. And I always reuse the bottles. This stuff is so clean tasting. I just love it!! I would recommend this to anyone. I think this is one of the best and I will continue to buy it. Love it!
Lizzet R.
Seattle, WA
I like the packaging. The nice sturdy glass bottle is great but lets be honest here, it tastes like water. It serves the purpose any other type of water serves, so not sure that paying a premium price is worth it unless you plan on reusing the bottle.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?