Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Zaria M.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ACQUA PANNA #15 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alexx D.
Anaheim, CA
My favorite water! I first fell in love with Acqua Panna water when I visited Tuscany last year. The water was so smooth and instantly refreshing. I couldn’t get enough. Since I’ve been back home in America, I’ve purchased Acqua Panna several times. It’s more expensive here than in Italy, unfortunately. But well worth it.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
This is my favorite bottled water other than Evian. Since they don't have Evian available at many upscale restaurants this is the bottled water I'm usually served. Sometimes I keep a few bottles of this stocked at my house but I'm pretty loyal to Evian as my #1. This does have great flavor though and I love the packaging!
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
This is my favorite water to drink- I love that it is bottled in glass; I reuse those bottles with filtered water from the tap even when the good stuff is gone. The water itself tastes so clean, without any odd aftertaste or heaviness of additives. My only complaint is that the natural still water is relatively difficult to find where I live, so I stock up whenever I find it.
Sara F.
Phoenix, AZ
In all honesty, this is really just very expensive spring water.  It tastes very good, and way better than those brands that are just filtered tap water in plastic bottles, but you can get spring water much cheaper if you go with a different brand.  Drink this when you want to feel extra fancy.
Raquel E.
I really like to try different types of water because they all taste very different to me.  I think that this water has a very clean and crisp taste to it so when I see it at the store I buy it. I do favor a clear packaging on the bottles so that I can see the water as I'm drinking it.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
My fiancé works for Nestle Waters North America better known as Nestle or Poland Springs. Acqua Panna is one of the best products they have. It is very refreshing and has a great crisp taste. It is a bit more expensive than some people would probably think it should be priced at but you get what you pay for.
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
Great water to spruce up my juice.  I am very happy with these.  It reached my expectations for sure.  I love how affordable these are.  I am a fan of alternatives in water and these have a good flavor.  I am a fan and would buy these again for sure.  I recommend them
Ashley A.
I don't usually like carbonated water but this water was a good exception very refreshing and not so harsh on your throat with pesky bubbles. Way better then orher companies. And the glass bottle is stunning. I wouldn't buy it often just because i drink regular water more but i do recommend
Cecilia Anne B.
Las Vegas , NV
FAVORITE bottled water and love that it comes in glass bottles. I don't drink plastic bottled water to me you might as well not drink it with all those carcinogens. Great crisp clean flavor and I'll continue to buy this brand although it's somewhat hard to find near me. I had to go to restaurant depot
Minnie W.
I usually drink purified water, but this one tastes very clean for a spring water. Some other brands seriously taste like something has been swimming in it before it was bottled and sold to you (which could be true since it IS spring water after all), but this one is consistently good.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?