BY ACQUA PANNA

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Amazon
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I never drank this water until my friend let me try some and honestly it taste the same then all the other ones I’ve tasted I don’t really see the difference but I honestly wish I did! I feel like water is water! And every kind to me is great
M Christina M.
This is quite common in Europe but not readily available in the States. The Spring water without carbonation is clear and crisp. The carbonated version has a milder level of carbonation than other brands. I prefer this over San Pellegrino.
Alessia R.
East Lansing, MI
I know most people think all water tastes the same, but Acqua Panna and Ice Mountain are hands down the best tasting waters!
Acqua Panna has a really nice packaging system because it is in a glads bottle which I think is better than plastic!
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this water. The first time I had it was in Italy. It’s so refreshing and clean tasting. I was never able to find it in Florida. But now our local publix sells the big bottles. I hope that eventually they sell the small individual bottles.
Chelsea B.
Waco, TX
You wouldn't think water has a different taste but this water is so fine and doesn't have an after taste since it is in a glass bottle. The imported water is great tasting, despite the price I would repurchase this over and over again.
Maria G.
Beach park , IL
I feel like this water taste like regular water. It's affordable but I've seen other waters that are cheaper. I love the packaging and love how the bottle is made out of glass. But it's not one of my top favorites so I won't buy again.
Katie B.
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water is one of the best bottled waters I have had. It doesn't have that chemical flavor I get when drinking most other bottled waters. My only complaint would be that I wish it was less expensive.
Cindy M.
This water is completely overpriced to what it actually taste like. I feel like zephirhills taste much better and it’s more than half the cost of this water. Well he comes in a nice package can be a little inconvenient because I feel bad about throwing away the glass bottles.
Lauren D.
Love their still and sparkling water - clean taste and beautiful if you're leaving the bottle out on the table when serving. Though I often by another sparkling water brand, due to availability, I always love when I drink this water.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really nice sparkling mineral water. I’ve tried it at nicer restaurants that I’ve been to, as well as at fancier hotels. It tastes really nice and smooth, with light fizz. Feels expensive without actually breaking the bank!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?