Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ACQUA PANNA #24 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor and purity in this water. It truly taste different than any other bottled water out there. My favorite part is that it comes in a glass bottle usually, which I very much appreciate and I know others do as well. There are many people out there who are extremely health-conscious and do not want to use plastic bottles. I buy this at the store as well as order it in any fine dining restaurant.
Daniela A.
Gilroy
This is a good product to use i love it                                      I'll think you'll love it as well as i love it
Why not use it when you can i do really think its a good product
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this water. The first time I had it was in Italy. It’s so refreshing and clean tasting. I was never able to find it in Florida. But now our local publix sells the big bottles. I hope that eventually they sell the small individual bottles.
Nikole K.
I wish I never tried this water because now my standard for bottled water has gone up! It’s so crisp and pure. I would highly recommend testing it out if you have not already. I always choose between Evian or Aqua Pana if I am getting a luxury water.
lexy w.
longwood
I got a case of this free coming from a wedding in Dallas once. The packaging is very nice. I haven't purchased this myself as it was a gift. It did meet my expectations for a carbonated water, not a lingering mineral taste.
Irina G.
Medley , FL
I think Acqua Panna is now so popular in every restaurant in the United States that you can’t go without loving it. It comes from Italy and even the presentation of the bottle itself is pretty. High quality purified water !
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
Omg I love this water! If you’re a none water drinker, it’s easier for you to distinguish the taste in water. Many people say water doesn’t have a taste but us water drinkers will tell you it does!

The first time I tried this water was at an Olive Garden. I’ve been hooked ever since. It comes in glass or plastic, in my opinion the glass bottle is more crisp.

The taste is very Fresh and clean. No chlorine or salty flavor.
Hope this helps!
Melanie D.
I sell this at an Italian restaurant I work at. It is a very crisp, clean tasting water. It is more on the expensive side of bottled waters but it is always an enjoyable experience. I do recommend it to my customers.
Valeria P.
Clarksville
I’m originally from Italy, I was born and raised there so when I saw that there was Acqua Panna here I had to try it! I grew up on this water and other Italian brands and I can say this is pretty true to what it tastes like in Italy. It’s definitely not something I always buy as it’s very expensive per bottle compared to other waters I can get here but once in a while it’s definitely a treat. Definitely recommend this water.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
This is my favorite water. BUT it gets 3 stars for being owned by Nestle. As an avid Water drinker/ living organism, I can not in good conscience shop a brand that has said multiple times that their companies goals are to own the world's water supply and make water a commodity. A company that does not believe water is a human right does not deserve my dollars when I choose to splurge on water and buy it bottled.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?