Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Zaria M.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.

BY ACQUA PANNA #14 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Venus L.
I love this pure water and the good amount it gas per bottle! It is very affordable and available at almost every stores and gas stations! It has made it easier for me to stay hydrated and I encourage every body to give it a try!
joleen j.
ann arbor, MI
I love the look of this bottle,  very outdoor european look. Love to serve this water when Im making a nice european dish or seafood. The glass makes the water taste much more cooler, but I think the bottle is my favorite part the water just taste like normal water.
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
I never drank this water until my friend let me try some and honestly it taste the same then all the other ones I’ve tasted I don’t really see the difference but I honestly wish I did! I feel like water is water! And every kind to me is great
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
This is seriously the most refreshing bottled water I’ve ever had!!! I suspect that the glass bottle has something to do with the taste being more crisp than plastic bottles... if it wasn’t so pricey I’d definitely buy it more often.
Lupita R.
cutler
It’s natural water but it has a very fresh taste to it. Super hydrating and tasty. I love how it gives you fresh taste and it’s affordable. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Especially when going on a run makes me feel super hydrated.
Kay L.
One of my favorite sparkling waters on the market. The taste is fresh and natural. It doesn’t have a gassy taste like some other brands of sparkling water. I also like that it’s in a glass bottle as opposed to a plastic bottle.
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
This is an ok sparkling water. I would get this if there wasn’t Pelegrino or Perrier but it’s more of an afterthought brand when I think of it. Again there’s nothing wrong with it I just prefer the tastes of the other brands
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I got a case of this free coming from a wedding in Dallas once. The packaging is very nice. I haven't purchased this myself as it was a gift. It did meet my expectations for a carbonated water, not a lingering mineral taste.
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
Omg I love this water! If you’re a none water drinker, it’s easier for you to distinguish the taste in water. Many people say water doesn’t have a taste but us water drinkers will tell you it does!

The first time I tried this water was at an Olive Garden. I’ve been hooked ever since. It comes in glass or plastic, in my opinion the glass bottle is more crisp.

The taste is very Fresh and clean. No chlorine or salty flavor.
Hope this helps!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?