BeveragesWaterAcqua Panna
Natural Spring Water 1115 fl oz Plastic Bottle

Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle

A light and delicate natural spring water originating from the hills of Tuscany. Acqua Panna partners S. Pellegrino in top restaurants around the world, can now be savored at home

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Bethany C.
I received this free from Influenster to try out. I drank this right away and I must say that I really enjoy and appreciate the clean taste. I do like that it doesn’t have any added yucky things or sodium and I would much rather drink this brand than Aquafina or SmartWater, because I dislike those brands of bottled water. My hubby also enjoyed this too.
Venus L.
Dallas, TX
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Venus L.
I've been drinking Acqua Panna water for a while now, the brand is so good that it sells in nice places that I worked like the hilton hotel here in Dallas. I think that it tastes just the way that should be: like clean water.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Wendy R.
I was delighted to receive this #VoxBox from @influenster after having tried this water only once before at a high end Italian restaurant. I was excited to see if I would like it as much as I did before. This natural spring water is imported from Italy; its velvety quality makes it the perfect accompaniment for fine foods & wines. Bottled at the source in Tuscany, its origins provide the water with a unique composition of minerals for a smooth taste. I also really like the aesthetic of the bottle. Although it is a plastic bottle, it looks very similar to the Acqua Panna in the glass bottle. I do wish this wasn’t packaged in plastic, but I appreciate that each bottle of Acqua Panna water is 100% recyclable. This water is anything but typical; it is stellar. I enjoy my water super cold, almost frozen, so when this arrived, I placed it in the refrigerator overnight & then popped it in the freezer for about an hour before enjoying it. This water is crisp, clear tasting & refreshing. It has a wonderful, pure, smooth taste. Acqua Panna is so drinkable & refreshingly smooth. I absolutely love it! Although this water is quite expensive (about $1 to $1.50 per bottle) I will definitely will purchase this water when I see it offered at my local grocery store or quick mart. Thank you so much Influenster for allowing me to enjoy this delicious water. I received this product complimentary for review purposes. @acquapannausa #InfluensterxAcquaPanna #contest #complimentary @Influenster #waterbottle #cleanwater #naturalspringwater
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Kimignon T.
I have always thought all water was created equal.... until I tasted this!! I have never heard of this brand nor have I seen it before, but I’m sure I would only purchase it for me and not allow my kids to drink it!! They would not appreciate the light natural taste, I don’t know how to describe it besides airy🤷🏽‍♀️ and very refreshing especially when cold!!
Kate H.
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Kate H.
But it does have a good taste to it. Very smooth. Simple water bottle but cute print on it.
Shemeka S.
Bettendorf, IA
Purchased at: Target
I loved on this water while working in Brazil. When I returned home, I started buying it when I noticed it in shops, but counted on it being available at the coffee shop near my beauty bar. It’s pure and clean.
Luisa R.
Colleyville , TX
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Luisa R.
I like this brand of water I never had tried before but I liked it so far it taste like water I don’t know how to explain it but sometimes you get water and it taste so different a flavor that you don’t really like well this is different it’s more that I was expecting
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
A refreshing bottle of natural spring water from Tuscany, Italy. It had a simple taste that was light and refreshing. I would definitely purchase this product if I saw it for sale. I very much enjoyed it.
Betsy K.
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Betsy K.
DeLiCiOuS !!!!! You haven’t really tasted natural spring water until you have tried Acqua Panna. As an American who lived abroad in the rolling hills of Firenze I was super excited to see this brand come stateside. I remember giant bottles of this delicious and refreshing water on every table at the most luxe restaurants and cafes. It was always in the house too. It’s been around since forever and now it’s here...YAY! Everyone drinks Acqua Panna in Italy for a reason. The natural minerals give it a unique and refreshing flavor. This is the best to rehydrate in the morning when you wake up or after the gym. You need to hunt this down and scoop some bottles up to share.
Sandra D.
Dallas, TX
Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water 11.15 fl oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sandra D.
Definitely one of my favorite waters since it is Spring water, it feels fresh and rehydrates you a lot when you feel very hot on summer days when you do your exercises and want to feel truly fresh water, I recommend that you buy that water. at any time of the day you can hydrate with PANNA spring water

Looking for your answer?