Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Melissa R.Acqua Panna Natural Spring Water uploaded by Jam Jesm T.

BY ACQUA PANNA #16 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the flavor and purity in this water. It truly taste different than any other bottled water out there. My favorite part is that it comes in a glass bottle usually, which I very much appreciate and I know others do as well. There are many people out there who are extremely health-conscious and do not want to use plastic bottles. I buy this at the store as well as order it in any fine dining restaurant.
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this water. The first time I had it was in Italy. It’s so refreshing and clean tasting. I was never able to find it in Florida. But now our local publix sells the big bottles. I hope that eventually they sell the small individual bottles.
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
Omg I love this water! If you’re a none water drinker, it’s easier for you to distinguish the taste in water. Many people say water doesn’t have a taste but us water drinkers will tell you it does!

The first time I tried this water was at an Olive Garden. I’ve been hooked ever since. It comes in glass or plastic, in my opinion the glass bottle is more crisp.

The taste is very Fresh and clean. No chlorine or salty flavor.
Hope this helps!
Melanie D.
I sell this at an Italian restaurant I work at. It is a very crisp, clean tasting water. It is more on the expensive side of bottled waters but it is always an enjoyable experience. I do recommend it to my customers.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
This is my favorite water. BUT it gets 3 stars for being owned by Nestle. As an avid Water drinker/ living organism, I can not in good conscience shop a brand that has said multiple times that their companies goals are to own the world's water supply and make water a commodity. A company that does not believe water is a human right does not deserve my dollars when I choose to splurge on water and buy it bottled.
Sharonda T.
I tend to drink this when I'm out dining with a friend or family. It's one of my favorite beverages that I like to add first squeezed lime or lemon juice to it. It's amazingly crisp and goes down very smooth.
Marina A.
Concepcion , TX
Okay no joke, this is my favorite water ever! Trying to buy bulk of this at the moment! So crisp and clear. I am one to taste the difference between waters and this is a top water in my life forever and always!!
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I drank this a lot when I went to Europe. I went back and forth between various brands and found this to be my favorite. You can’t really taste any of the minerals and it has a nice water flavor.
Rina R.
This is the best water I have EVER had!!! The bad thing is in my area I’ve never found it in stores. I’ve ordered it online once and fell I  love with it. I do highly recommend it!
Rory A.
I love Acqua Panna! I drink bottled spring water a lot and this is in my top two favourite brands. It tastes divine and other spring waters can't compare to this. I really like how it's in a glass bottle rather than plastic because it's better for the environment and there aren't as many harmful chemicals in glass than in plastic bottles.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?