BY ACQUA PANNA #18 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Acqua Panna Still Natural Mineral Water in a Glass Bottle of 750ml/25.36 Fl.oz - Case of 15 see more...

Paige W.
I know some people say all water tastes the same, but that is simply not true! This water has a nice crisp and clean taste that makes you actually want to drink more water. On the scale for the price of water it’s about in the middle. I love this and would definitely recommend trying it out
Kim T.
new york
I never thought there was that much of a difference in taste between bottles of water, but acqua Panna truly tastes more pure and refreshing. Packaging is beautiful, although I’d gladly choose a non-glass option if there was a cheaper option.
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
My favorite natural water I drink it at least weekly at my job semi affordable if you buy it in bulk however if you purchase individually you’ll see that you are spending way too much money for the amount of product no matter how good it is
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
This is seriously the most refreshing bottled water I’ve ever had!!! I suspect that the glass bottle has something to do with the taste being more crisp than plastic bottles... if it wasn’t so pricey I’d definitely buy it more often.
Lupita R.
cutler
It’s natural water but it has a very fresh taste to it. Super hydrating and tasty. I love how it gives you fresh taste and it’s affordable. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Especially when going on a run makes me feel super hydrated.
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
This is an ok sparkling water. I would get this if there wasn’t Pelegrino or Perrier but it’s more of an afterthought brand when I think of it. Again there’s nothing wrong with it I just prefer the tastes of the other brands
Tiara T.
Atlanta, GA
Omg I love this water! If you’re a none water drinker, it’s easier for you to distinguish the taste in water. Many people say water doesn’t have a taste but us water drinkers will tell you it does!

The first time I tried this water was at an Olive Garden. I’ve been hooked ever since. It comes in glass or plastic, in my opinion the glass bottle is more crisp.

The taste is very Fresh and clean. No chlorine or salty flavor.
Hope this helps!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Sierra B.
Manlius, NY
This water is so refreshing and clean tasting. The bottle packaging is so cute and I love that it’s glass. I could drink these all day long! The sparkling version is just as good if not better! Always have this around!
Melanie D.
I sell this at an Italian restaurant I work at. It is a very crisp, clean tasting water. It is more on the expensive side of bottled waters but it is always an enjoyable experience. I do recommend it to my customers.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How does it compare to Pellegrino?
Kiara  .
The store near my house no longer sell them? Where can I buy more?
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Is it worth the price
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this product?

back