3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Got damaged skin? The Herbal Soothing Cream whitens, moisturizes, and repairs skin all at once. Your skin will not only be moisturized and brighter, but also more radiant and smooth. Made with a mild plant-based formula, this cream is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.

Review (1)
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I received one of these in my Beauteque BB Bag subscription. I thought it would be great because I do have sensitive skin and due to some contact dermatitis I have itchy irritated skin a lot. And I can't really use the over the counter creams for irritated skin because they contain what I am allergic to. So I gave this a try. Its okay at best for me. I thought in areas where it was just a small spot or not overly irritated I could actually feel that it worked. But if it was a large area or itching to an extreme, I could tell no difference after use. So for someone that just wants to sooth some minor irritants, this will probably be great.