MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerAcqua Di Parma
Rosa Nobile eau de parfum - 100 ml - 100 ml

Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile eau de parfum - 100 ml - 100 ml

by Acqua Di Parma

As a tribute to the "queen of flowers", Acqua di Parma has created the eau de parfum spray Rosa Nobile, a preciously elegant fragrance celebrating the charm of innate femininity. A delight for all senses! Discover the eau de parfum spray Rosa Nobile created by Acqua di Parma.

[product:acqua-di-parma-rosa-nobile-eau-de-parfum] ? I just bought this online without trying it. How is it? I love rose/floral scents. Does it last?
Where I can buy it? I want to tryout
What are the notes of this Eau de Parfum?
Start your review of Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile eau de parfum - 100 ml - 100 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile eau de parfum - 100 ml - 100 ml uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The most rose of roses, this hair perfume is like a spring rose garden in a bottle! I like to spray it into the hair dryer stream while I am drying my hair and men seem to love the way it smells! Lovely feminine floral scent.
Sierra J.
Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile eau de parfum - 100 ml - 100 ml uploaded by Sierra J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this after receiving a sample, then I was hooked. The scent is rosy and quite intense a little goes a long way. The price tag is pretty steep for how small the bottle is but I’ve had this for a few months and still have a long way to go. All and all I think its worth it, and its a very satisfying scent that I always recieve compliments about!
Kristi T.
2,127 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this perfume. I am a big fan of florals and ordered this online without even trying it and I was happy with it. It smells very much like roses but isn’t overpowering. My only problem with it is that it doesn’t last very long.
Vanessa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This perfume is absolutely beautiful! I bought based on website that suggested It due to me liking Chanel-Chance. I am so happy that took the chance and bought. The initial notes are roses and then it tones down to a beautiful light & sweet fragrance. I would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a light floral fragrance.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Yes. Just yes. I love a sweet floral scent. Even though peonies are my favorite flower this rose scented perfume is amazing.
Chloe M.
Chestertown, MD
Smells absolutely gorgeous. I was worried it would smell too powdery or old, but it smells fresh and sophisticated. It has the right touch of sweetness, and the rose scent in it is a true rose scent.
Ash M.
Fayetteville , AR
Beautiful scent. Lasts all day long. Not too strong, but everyone notices the delicate floral scent I carry with me and I love wearing the product.
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile eau de parfum - 100 ml - 100 ml uploaded by REBECCA C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Seriously obsessed. This light rose scent is just enough to notice without being overwhelming. I adore it and use it daily.
rosse F.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Estoy enamorada del aroma de este producto. Realmente huele delicioso, su aroma es muy suave. Me encanta! Quisiera 3 más de este 🥴.
Courtney S.
Thomaston, CT
This is an incredible eau de parfum. I received a sample size and was so in love with it that I knew I needed a full size. The price made me balk and I kept it on my cart for a few weeks before I actually went through with the purchase. It was so worth it. This perfume was made with ambergris, which explains the price. It is very high quality and lasts all day without being overpowering. It is a beautiful, subtle scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristi T.
2,127 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Acqua di Parma Rosa Nobile eau de parfum - 100 ml - 100 ml ? I just bought this online without trying it. How is it? I love rose/floral scents. Does it last?
Laura C. il y a 7 mois
I love it. My favorites are the gelsomino and the magnolia. But the rose is also lovely. Very strongly rose when you first put it on but mellows out into a gorgeous smell. And last for hours and hours. These are my all time favorite perfumes.