Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Eau de Parfum uploaded by Caroline H.Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Eau de Parfum uploaded by Liz D.Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Eau de Parfum uploaded by Judy M.

BY ACQUA DI PARMA

A tribute to the “queen of flowers”, the Rose reveals in this fragrance all of its preciousness and elegance. A composition that opens with soft and vibrant notes of Sicilian Mandarin, Calabrian Bergamot combined with pepper. In the heart , intense and velvety accents of Peony, Violet and Lily of the valley anticipate the enveloping richness of Centifolia Rose from Italy. The fragrance closes with a crescendo of emotion with a dry down of precious and warm notes: cedar wood, ambergris and musk. An eau de parfum both refined and timeless that celebrates the beauty of innate feminine charm.

INGREDIENTS: alcohol denat. ●parfum (fragrance) ●aqua (water) ●ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate ●hexyl cinnamal ●limonene ●hydroxycitronellal ●citronellol ●linalool ●butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane ●ethylhexyl salicylate ●alpha-isomethyl ionone ●eugenol ●alcohol ●bht ●geraniol ●citral ●cinnamal ●benzyl alcohol ●methyl 2-octynoate ●farnesol ●cinnamyl alcohol ●tocopherol ●ci 14700 (red 4) ●ci 19140 (yellow 5) ●ci 60730 (ext.violet 2) ●

Liz D.
One of my favorite scents. I received this item last year as a gift and haven't found anything as amazing since. Great, long lasting fragrance, easy to spray, and because a little goes a long ways the overall product lasts a while. Definitely a top 5 Favorite scents.
Chelsie L.
Such a beautiful scent! It smells a little bit fruity but is mostly a super nice floral, there's a note of spice in there, but just enough that you know it's there. It's so romantic smelling. Quickly becoming one of my favorites. It's not overpowering at all, doesn't come off real strong even when it's first applied. Melds into the skin wonderfully. This perfume is quite pricey, but well worth the money if yr a perfume lover like myself. It also seems to last a pretty long time to me. It's one of those perfumes that melds into yr skin & just seems to really radiate off of you, so you dnt need much. I applied on one wrist when I got it & it lasted overnight & I could constantly smell it every time I moved, just a light waft of the scent. LOVE.
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
Pretty packaging. Smells amazing. Can buy at most department stores. A little pricey but I imagine it's worth it. Long wear and can impress anyone by Alexis if this good! There's no room for imporovments.
Courtney S.
Thomaston, CT
This is an incredible eau de parfum. I received a sample size and was so in love with it that I knew I needed a full size. The price made me balk and I kept it on my cart for a few weeks before I actually went through with the purchase. It was so worth it. This perfume was made with ambergris, which explains the price. It is very high quality and lasts all day without being overpowering. It is a beautiful, subtle scent.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Awesome rose perfume. I know Acqua di Parma is not the most affordable brand, but their perfumes and body lotions are actually amazing quality and very longlasting. If you love luxury and mediterranean scents this is the go to luxury brand for you. You won´t regret it!
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
This is a bright but solid fragrance . Starts with mandarin , Violet , peony, then of course rose centafolia . It ends with cedar wood and musk which help it to warm up a bit and linger as you leave the room. A beautiful and rather grown up rose blend .
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I have received this as a gift in the past and I gotta say I was impressed :) the price is not bad and I would love to have this in my perfume cabinet again
It was my first time using it and I am confident you will love this!
Brandi D.
Campobello, SC
My sister got me this for Christmas and I love it. It leaves you smelling gracious and amazing. I guarantee people will ask you what you're wearing and go out and buy it for themselves. Can't go wrong with this perfume.
Tyanna A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
So happy with this perfume, a gorgeous sweet scent without being too sweet, stays on for hours without overpowering, absolutely beautiful from Acqua Di Parma , very happy.
Jennifer C.
If you love roses, this is the scent to go with! I bought this at Bloomingdale's and it is an amazing addition to my fragrances. The price was just right and I would definitely buy again.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Now I am one to say that I am not a huge fan of perfume. But I always make exceptions to wonderful soft smells. I guess I'm trying to ask is, is this a fragrance that can eventually become overpowering overtime? Now I understand that I also have to place and consideration my natural body odor which is a wonderful smell by the way but at the same time with a lot of movement that I do on an everyday basis, contradict what I already have going on?
Gabrielle J.
Salvador
Ele é muito forte??
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I heard a lot about this perfume. How is this smell like? It's really smell roses 🌹
Manoela S.
Saratoga, CA
What are the notes of this Eau de Parfum?
KARLA G.