Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Judy M.

BY ACQUA DI PARMA

Acqua di Parma's Rosa Nobile fragrance celebrates the preciousness and elegance of the rose, the queen of flowers. The exquisite fragrance opens with soft, vibrant notes of Sicilian mandarin and Calabrian bergamot. The heart reveals velvety accents of peony, violet, and lily of the valley, which perfectly complement the richness of the centifolia rose from Italy. The fragrance concludes with a sublime dry down of cedarwood, ambergris, and musk. Refined and timeless, Rosa Nobile celebrates the beauty and allure of innate feminine charm. Notes: Pepper, Mandarin, Italian Bergamot, Italian Rose Absolute, Lily Of The Valley Accord, Peony Accord, Violet Accord, Virgina Cedar Wood, Musk, Ambergris Accord. Style: Elegant. Precious. Feminine. see more...

Chelsie L.
Such a beautiful scent! It smells a little bit fruity but is mostly a super nice floral, there's a note of spice in there, but just enough that you know it's there. It's so romantic smelling. Quickly becoming one of my favorites. It's not overpowering at all, doesn't come off real strong even when it's first applied. Melds into the skin wonderfully. This perfume is quite pricey, but well worth the money if yr a perfume lover like myself. It also seems to last a pretty long time to me. It's one of those perfumes that melds into yr skin & just seems to really radiate off of you, so you dnt need much. I applied on one wrist when I got it & it lasted overnight & I could constantly smell it every time I moved, just a light waft of the scent. LOVE.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I have received this as a gift in the past and I gotta say I was impressed :) the price is not bad and I would love to have this in my perfume cabinet again
It was my first time using it and I am confident you will love this!
Jennifer C.
If you love roses, this is the scent to go with! I bought this at Bloomingdale's and it is an amazing addition to my fragrances. The price was just right and I would definitely buy again.
Tekah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I have soooo many perfumes and this one is one of my favorites. I love the scent. It's soft and romantic. The scent is also very long lasting.
Samantha R.
Deer park , TX
Pretty packaging. Smells amazing. Can buy at most department stores. A little pricey but I imagine it's worth it. Long wear and can impress anyone by Alexis if this good! There's no room for imporovments.
Tyanna A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
So happy with this perfume, a gorgeous sweet scent without being too sweet, stays on for hours without overpowering, absolutely beautiful from Acqua Di Parma , very happy.
yesika m.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
Me encanta, es muy deliciosa xñcon un suave aroma 🌻🌻🌻🌼 ideal para cualquier ocasión con una hermosa presentación 👑💕💕💕💕
Eva R.
Yes yes yes!!! Parma Rosa is honestly my favorite perfume ever , so addicted to it, I seriously don't use anything else
Rosio A.
W Sacramento, CA
I love this acqua perfume. Amazing spray. Good for any occasion. But don't wear too much
Judy M.
My all time favorite scent! It's especially beautiful in the body cream, silky and fragrant, just luxurious. It's a rose scent, but not overwhelmingly so, I find simple rose scents so boring, but this scent combines rose with hints of citrus and other florals. The result is a lovely feminine romantic fragrance that is fantastic! My only complaint would be the price, but it's worth every penny!
Viktoriia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard a lot about this perfume. How is this smell like? It's really smell roses 🌹
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I am one to say that I am not a huge fan of perfume. But I always make exceptions to wonderful soft smells. I guess I'm trying to ask is, is this a fragrance that can eventually become overpowering overtime? Now I understand that I also have to place and consideration my natural body odor which is a wonderful smell by the way but at the same time with a lot of movement that I do on an everyday basis, contradict what I already have going on?
Gabrielle J.
Salvador
Ele é muito forte??
Manoela S.
Saratoga, CA
What are the notes of this Eau de Parfum?
KARLA G.