MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerAcqua Di Parma
Peonia Nobile 070oz/20mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile 0.70oz/20mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by Acqua Di Parma

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: PeonyFragrance Description: A refined interpretation of the peony flower unveils its sublime elegance in this fragrance. Vibrant accents of black pepper blended with soft notes of raspberry characterize the opening of the bouquet. The intense floral heart reveals sumptuous notes of peony combined with the brightness of geranium. An enveloping harmony evolves into the base, where the velvety and captivating tones of amber embrace the melting notes of patchouli. All Acqua Di Parma products are handcrafted in Italy where the artisanal tradition is handed down from generation to generation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile 0.70oz/20mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
Sharleshia H.
Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile 0.70oz/20mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sharleshia H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This smell soooo good. It’s has a nice base that blends musk, floral, feminine parfum. It is such an amazing scent.
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Purchased at: bluemercury
An amazingly sweet scent. I can smell the sweet delicate florals. A bit pricey but so worth it.
David P.
Everett, MA
This stuff is stunning and classic for any woman. It really smells so refreshing and light. It is super inviting and very pretty. Also, the bottle is gorgeous.
Sandee G.
Castro Valley, CA
I received this through my Scentbird subscription program.  Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile is one of my favorites!  It has a lovely floral scent that goes on a little strong, but tones down after a few moments.  It's feminine without being too girly or sweet. It's a great spring/early summer scent!
REBECCA C.
Johnstown, OH
I adore this perfume! It is such a comforting rose scent and I wear it daily. Just a hint of rose 🌹
Keti K.
Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile 0.70oz/20mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Keti K.
Lovely scent from Acqua di Parma. I love their perfumes. They are quite pricey, but worth it. This is a floral and breezy scent, wonderful for summer.
Rocìo M.
Tolentino, Macerata
Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile 0.70oz/20mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Rocìo M.
Profumo delicato e dolce. È adatto per le stagioni più calde. Il flaconcino così come la scatola rispettano le caratteristiche del marchio, sono molto eleganti. La fragranza persiste a lungo sulla pelle. Acqua Di Parma Peonia Nobile 0.70oz/20mL Eau de Parfum Spray
Tomi B.
This is the definition of a freak and floral perfume , especially if you are a lover of peonies!!!!!
Emily D.
Birmingham
Recieved as a gift from my boyfriends mum so not too sure of the price but Peonia Nobile is genuinely the most gorgeous perfume ever. It smells sophisticated and is a perfume i can wear day & evening
Claire S.
Burlington , ON
My favourite scent! From other reviews, I was expecting it to smell too “mature” or “old lady” for me, but it works well with my skin. Smells like a nice garden of peonies, I find that on me it’s subtle, yet when I get close to others I get a lot of nice compliments. It lasts all day for me, I spray it on my neck and collarbones after moisturizing.

Looking for your answer?