MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerAcqua Di Parma
Fico Di Amalfi Eau de Toilette Spray - 150 ml

Acqua di Parma Fico Di Amalfi Eau de Toilette Spray - 150 ml

by Acqua Di Parma

The Amalfi Coast: it’s one of the most breathtaking places on Earth. This floral, woody, and citrusy fragrance calls to mind this breathtaking stretch of Mediterranean coastline with a strong, energizing effect. A unique combination of notes, including bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, and citron open the fragrance. Fig nectar, pink pepper, and jasmine petals are blended at the heart and base notes of fig wood, cedar wood, and benzoin follow. Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Grapefruit, Citron, Fig Nectar, Pink Pepper, Jasmine Petals, Fig Wood, Cedar Wood, and Benzoin. Style: Strong. Energizing. Unique.

How does this smell? And is it worth the price
Start your review of Acqua di Parma Fico Di Amalfi Eau de Toilette Spray - 150 ml!
Mahi C.
Dallas, TX
Acqua di Parma Fico Di Amalfi Eau de Toilette Spray - 150 ml uploaded by Mahi C.
From the moment I sprayed it onto my wrist, I adored this fragrance. I love the way it comes out on my skin...This is really my favorite perfume of the moment. I think this scent is absolutely stunning. The best magnolia I have ever smelled. Great unisex fragrance, as both me and my hubby, we can wear it. I got the sample size and now planning to buy full sized.
Zeenat R.
Fico Di amalfi has the most beautiful fresh scent. I first bought it when I was in Rome in their store near the Spanish Steps and I have never gone back to any other. There is nothing artificial about this frangrance, which is why I love it so much. Great unisex fragrance, as both my husband and I can wear it.
Hime A.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
Great smell I get lost in...absolutely love the cool crisp smell the bottle holds the right amount for a great price
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
As others have said, it smell nice. It's a scent that most people will perceive as pleasant, which is great for a night out with a group. However, it is a bit expensive and it doesn't seem to be anyone's favorite scent.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
This smells good I recommend it to anyone who is trying to get a perfect scent. Great brand and perfume smell even better! This perfume is definitely worth the price!
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
Looks amazing ... smells great... as is a decent price for most cologne out there.
will V.
Edmonds, WA
I absolutely adore this perfume. It really transports me to a sunny day at the beach with no worries on my mind. It is strong yet quickly fades to a delicate
Sidney E.
Montreal, QC
Again amazing perfume, once again Acqua Di Parma does it! Time after time their products are amazing! This reminds me of my trips to the south of Italy every time I spray this product on my neck. Sometimes I just open the bottle to feel nostalgic...
David P.
Everett, MA
This takes the classic take on a timeless true cologne, adds a little bit of the Italian Mediterranean, and then takes it a bit further with sweet notes of fig. It is pretty awesome smelling.
William O.
I spend quite a bit of time in Italy. I love the fresh and sensual scent of the Acqua Di Parma Arancia Spray! It suits whatever activity I choose, from after golf to out for dinner.
light, fresh, and sensual....my favorite!
light, fresh, and sensual....my favorite!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...