BY ACQUA DI PARMA

An extraordinary composition combining tradition and modernity in a vibrant reinterpretation of the classic Colonia. The scent captures the brilliant freshness of bergamot notes and juicy blood orange while lavender and rosemary lend a radiant elegance to the heart.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Lemon, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Red Orange, Petit Grain
Heart Notes: Orange Blossom, Rosemary, Lavender, Jasmine, Rose, Cardamom
Base Notes: Cedar Wood, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Oak Moss

alcohol denat. •parfum (fragrance) •aqua (water) •limonene •hydroxycitronellal •linalool •benzyl salicylate •citral •ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate •coumarin •eugenol •alpha-isomethyl ionone •butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane •ethylhexyl salicylate •citronellol •bht •geraniol •benzyl benzoate •evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract •farnesol •
Disclaimer: Acqua di Parma product ingredient listings are updated periodically. Before using an Acqua di Parma product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product to be sure that the ingredients are appropriate for your personal use.

Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This is a man's cologne but not heavy. I bought my first bottle in Italy. I bought my 2nd bottle in Italy and made the mistake of getting the lighter Acqua di Parma Colonia. I used it but not the same.
I like lighter fragrances. I am such a fan of this line I have bought every different scent they have. They are all nice but this one is my "signature" scent.
I get so many compliments from both men and women everyday.
I have now emptied 5 bottles of this particular scent.
I tire of smells easily and detest strong fragrances. This manages to be perfect. It is light but stays on all day. Can't say enough good things about it.
Klaurini ch V.
This has a great sent and it is worth the cost. My cousin loves it, and It is by far one of his favorite fragrances.
Kaylee L.
Glassport , PA
It's alright, but kind of strong in my opinion. I got it for my husband to wear. he didn't really care for it
Tyler M.
Bemidji, MN
This has a great sent and it is worth the cost. It is by far one of my favorite fragrances.

Amazon