BY ACQUA DI PARMA

A celebration of Italian freshness with a contemporary signature, Colonia Assoluta is a precious fragrance that melts into the skin with sensual, woody notes enhanced with amber and white musk. Notes: Cardamom, Rose/Pink Pepper, Allspice Pimento, Jasmine, Wild Orchid, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, American Cedarwood, Patchouli, Resins. Style: Fresh. Sensual. Vibrant. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This is a man's cologne but not heavy. I bought my first bottle in Italy. I bought my 2nd bottle in Italy and made the mistake of getting the lighter Acqua di Parma Colonia. I used it but not the same.
I like lighter fragrances. I am such a fan of this line I have bought every different scent they have. They are all nice but this one is my "signature" scent.
I get so many compliments from both men and women everyday.
I have now emptied 5 bottles of this particular scent.
I tire of smells easily and detest strong fragrances. This manages to be perfect. It is light but stays on all day. Can't say enough good things about it.
Klaurini ch V.
This has a great sent and it is worth the cost. My cousin loves it, and It is by far one of his favorite fragrances.
Tyler M.
Bemidji, MN
This has a great sent and it is worth the cost. It is by far one of my favorite fragrances.