ACQUA DI PARMA Colonia uploaded by Ekaterina T.ACQUA DI PARMA Colonia uploaded by Stephanie G.

BY ACQUA DI PARMA

An elegant timeless scent filled with a fresh, luminous blend of natural ingredients like Bulgarian rose, Sicilian citrus fruits, lavender, and verbena.

Notes:
Bergamot, Citrus, Lemon, Bitter Orange, Sweet Orange, English Lavender, Bulgarian or Damascene Rose, Verbena, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oakmoss.
Style:
Classic. Timeless. Natural.

About the Brand

ACQUA DI PARMA

Since the creation of the iconic Colonia fragrance in 1916, Acqua di Parma has symbolized the best of the Italian lifestyle: a passion for beauty, an eye for detail, and the contemporary interpretation of luxury. Today, all Acqua di Parma products continue to be exclusively hand made in Italy by skilled master craftsmen.

Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
It is a light, unisex fragrance that is ideal for a warm season. Classic cologne: very elegant, fresh, not a bit strangling. It takes you to sunny green Italy, where citrus fruits are everywhere ripening and aromatic herbs grow: lavender, rosemary, verbena ... The aroma is supplemented with woody notes of vetiver, sandalwood and patchouli.
For me it's the fragrance of purity ... how beautiful it sounds on a clean body when you just came out of the shower.
Separately, I want to tell you about the boutique Acqua di Parma. It is made with traditional colors of the brand, there are many rooms and cabinets where you can enjoy the fragrance of perfume in your privacy, pick up your fragrance and enjoy a small familiarization spa with brand products.
Stephanie G.
This is one of those scents that can absolutely be considered unisex. It enjoys a storied history amongst the elite if Hollywood's golden age A-listers, fans including Carey Grant and Audrey Hepburn.

I wear it as a woman and it always strikes me as clean, powerful, and luxurious.

I'm also a BIG fan of it for men of a gentlemanly, professional sort.
Mira H.
I love the packaging for travel! Very chic! The scent is a bit too bold for my tastes but I've seen both women and men enjoy it.
Lena F.
Not very feminine, I almost thought it should go to my dad but we didn't find anyone who really likes it
Dima H.
Is this a Spanish or french brand?
Gbjkjggjffnj IV DV hxjcb kB vbv MB njkgnm?

Sephora