MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimAcqua Di Parma
Blu Mediterraneo Arancia Di Capri 25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Arancia Di Capri 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

by Acqua Di Parma

A symbol of the Italian Mediterranean and the island of Capri, this fragrance is sunny, relaxing, and carefree. In the air, hints of Italian citrus and the warm aroma of caramel blend together to create a pure moment of bliss, just like being on vacation.A universally appealing fragrance, this scent features notes of sweet orange and mandarin mixed with creamy caramel and musk. Notes: Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Petit Grain, Cardamom, Caramel, Musk. Style: Sunny. Relaxing. Carefree.

Describe the scent?
Start your review of Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Arancia Di Capri 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray!
Eveline R.
Margate, FL
À qual Di Parma Blu Mediterrâneo Arancia Di Capri is simply amazing, very nice bottle, great critic orange fragrance, fresh nice for the summer. They are not cheap Acqua Di Parma products are a investment... I truly love it
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best smelling perfume ever! It smells like root beer ❤ i got it as a sample from Sephora and completely fell in love!
Rebecca C.
NEW YORK, NY
A former coworker used to wear this and I was hooked! I normally don't enjoy fruity scents, but Arancia Di Capri was more sophisticated than that but still managed to be simple and light. I wish the scent lasted longer though, because it fades very quickly. for the high price tag, I would expect more lasting power. Also, the new bottle feels and looks to masculine, I liked the smooth bottle Acqua Di Parma had previously.
melissa C.
I absolutely love this cologne, it is such a clean masculine scent. I bought this for my husband and he loves it. It's a little pricey but it last all day so a little goes a long way!
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
A bit too sweet for me but overall it is great. Good smell and stays on strong
A bit too sweet for me but overall it is great. Good smell and stays on strong
Mary A.
Love it, smells like orange trees somewhere in Italy. Very summery, very fresh scent. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.
will V.
Edmonds, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This is my second favorite scent from this perfume house. it is a lovely orange scent that is extremely natural. This makes me think of walking through an orange grove on a warm sunny day. It does not last very long however, and I find myself reapplying it every hour or so. Overall it is a very beautiful and delicate scent that both men and women could enjoy equally.
Juanjose R.
miami
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite smells to wear on summer! It’s refreshing, super citrus and makes me feel like a walking delicious fruit
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love this scent. I could live in this bottle. It's so light and almost impossible to overuse. It changed my opinion of perfume/ cologne sprays. Im pretty sure this is cologne but the scent is just so flattering to anyone I highly recommend
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Arancia di Capri is a gorgeous light EdT that opens bright and citrusy, but dries down pretty quickly to a light caramel sweetness. The beauty is the LIGHTNESS of the caramel; most caramel fragrances would be way too heavy on a hot summer day. This one stays very close to skin and doesn't project much beyond the "hug zone", so someone would really have to get close to smell it. That being said, that is exactly what I prefer in the heat and humidity of summer; I need light and airy. I need to smell clean and pretty but keep the sillage almost to nil in the heat. Love this one! One star deduction for the price point of a full bottle though...I wouldn't pay full price for something that fades away in just a couple of hours. I will enjoy every drop of my Scentbird sample and move on to the next gorgeous one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...