BY ACQUA DI PARMA

A symbol of the Italian Mediterranean and the island of Capri, this fragrance is sunny, relaxing, and carefree. In the air, hints of Italian citrus and the warm aroma of caramel blend together to create a pure moment of bliss, just like being on vacation.A universally appealing fragrance, this scent features notes of sweet orange and mandarin mixed with creamy caramel and musk. Notes: Orange, Mandarin, Lemon, Petit Grain, Cardamom, Caramel, Musk. Style: Sunny. Relaxing. Carefree. see more...

Rebecca C.
BROOKLYN, NY
A former coworker used to wear this and I was hooked! I normally don't enjoy fruity scents, but Arancia Di Capri was more sophisticated than that but still managed to be simple and light. I wish the scent lasted longer though, because it fades very quickly. for the high price tag, I would expect more lasting power. Also, the new bottle feels and looks to masculine, I liked the smooth bottle Acqua Di Parma had previously.
melissa c.
I absolutely love this cologne, it is such a clean masculine scent. I bought this for my husband and he loves it. It's a little pricey but it last all day so a little goes a long way!
Mary A.
Love it, smells like orange trees somewhere in Italy. Very summery, very fresh scent. I always get compliments when I wear this perfume.
Megan L.
Saint Bernard, OH
This is the best smelling perfume ever! It smells like root beer ❤ i got it as a sample from Sephora and completely fell in love!
Winter P.
The smell of this is so refreshing. It smells so clean and fresh. But it can be very overbearing at times.
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
LOVE THIS STUFF! I love that the color matches my bathroom too! Mega plus right there
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
A bit too sweet for me but overall it is great. Good smell and stays on strong
Dayre R.
This fragrance absolutely smells like Capri in the summer, it captures the essence of the island perfectly. Sunny, light, fresh, chic and rich. The elegant orange tones give an instant good mood. When I spray it on I am reminded of our last summer vacation on Capri, sitting on the terrace for breakfast with our group of friends, everyone is relaxed, talkative, tan and happy, the cliffs in the background, citrus trees everywhere.
It definitely needs to be used generously, a cross of a splash and an eau de toilette. It only lasts a few hours but it is so worth it.
I like it best in really warm and hot weather.
Victoria A.