Acqua Di Gioia uploaded by Ivalexa B.Acqua Di Gioia uploaded by Ivalexa B.Acqua Di Gioia uploaded by Ivalexa B.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Women's 0.67 oz EDP Spray. Acqua di Gioia is a new fragrance by Giorgio Armani presented in March 2010. Seductive sea aromas in the new fragrance are put into first plan and used as creators inspiration. Composition of the perfume is compared with woman who is strong dignified and free spirit but in perfect harmony with nature. The fragrance arrived on the market in June 2010 as a blend of refreshing notes of crushed mint leaves and lemon Limone Primo Fiore Femminello from Calabria. Structure of the composition pushes the limits from fresh citruses to a floral heart which encompasses aquatic jasmine dewy peony and pink pepper while a base closes with cedar yellow sugar and labdanum. see more...

Ivalexa B.
Ivalexa B.
Lawrence, MA
Love this perfume i rarely use it because its so expensive and the first week of having it i finished half the 1oz bottle. I sprayed it in the morning before work everyday and sometimes all around my bedroom.
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
My uncle purchased this perfume for Christmas for me many years ago. I fell in love right away! It's a very pleasant scent that lasts all day. It can go from the day at work to going out at night and it's not too much or too little for either setting. It's the only perfume I have bought since!
Renée C.
Renée C.
Hays, KS
This sent is so beautiful! It is one of my favorites. I purchased it upon receiving a sample. It is very light and girly. I feel like it would be a great sent for any age group or any season. I will definitely buy again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
One of my favorite perfumes smells very fresh and not over powering. Definitely more of a daytime scent but I wear it all the time. The bottle is easy to store as well and the cap stays on during travel
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this beauty products in a beauty bag and I loved it. It had a great sent and it was very easy to apply. It wasn't overpowering but it was just enough. I would absolutely consider purchasing this in the future
Norma H.
Norma H.
Dallas
i have bought this perfumer two times now. It smells so good, i recommend you cannot go wrkng with this one!!!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Lakewood, CA
I love this perfume so much! It smells super fresh and the scent lasts all day! I recommend it to everybody!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
This is my favorite perfume right now! Its light and fresh and I think kinda of ocean-y or salt water-y. It is definitely not too flowery, which I can't stand in perfumes. I will repurchase this forever.
Cathy F.
Cathy F.
Kingsville , TX
This's item is so clean and fresh smelling. No sweet or floral scents in this perfume. Love it