BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #1 in Fragrance for Him

With its fresh marine, calabrian bergamot and cedar notes, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani delivers pure freshness and the warmth of the Mediterranean Sea.

• Anyone else find it hard not to sniff people when you smell this??34 Answers
  • Does this product smell good and is it good4 Answers
  • I have a question is it afordabl 28 Answers
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
I love this cologne. I purchase this for my husband every year. Smells so great. It’s almost fruity but very fresh and clean. It has a very nice thick glass bottle. The scent lasts a very long time. I can always smell it on my husband. I will forever purchase.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I always purchase this for my husband, he loves it and I really love it!! I usually go to Ulta for my fragrances, it's Armani so it's pricey but sooooo worth it. It is very long lasting and only takes a couple sprays. We both recommend this to others because we haven't met a single person who didn't love it or asked my husband what scent he was wearing.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my man. The fragrance on him was so different when I tried it on me at the store. I love it when I tried it on me but I love it even more on him. He can wear with casual clothes or all dressed up.
Sam H.
Have this fragrance in both the white and black. It's a very crisp, warm and clean smelling fragrance that lasts for a whole day.

Has hints of cedar and bergamot. If you dislike cedar then this isn't for you.

This is one of those fragrances that can be used all year round. It's a pricey but worth the investment to smell great.

jazmine M.
My fiancé loves this cologne, he wears it as a everyday wear , he is running out an we don’t buy so much it’s not that it’s to much it’s not in our budget to buy all the time but we do once a year at least !! We would recommend it is very good smell for men .
Daria K.
Received a tiny sample with a Sephora purchase and immediately begged my boyfriend to purchase this. Smells so warm and manly and clean and EVERYTHING I'd want my partner to smell like. It's expensive because it's Armani, of course, but worth the price if you want to buy yourself something nice or a gift for someone else.
Jenn R.
This is probably one of the most holy grail fragrances for men. It is a sophisticated yet playful scent. It just exudes Manliness. If I had to compare it to an alternate fragrance I would have no clue which I would compare to since it is an amazing scent. The packaging is Sleek and understated. The price is in line with most high-end brands. I just adore this fragrance on a man.
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
This men's cologne is my personal favorite.  I know it anywhere.  I have no idea why I love it so much, but it's inviting.  A guy wearing this scent is instantly a bit more attractive than he was in his natural state.  I bought it for my husband and encourage him to wear it often.
Mahnoor K.
I love how my husband smells when he wears this! I know others have said this is such a common scent for men but I still love it. It's not sweet or overpowering like I've noticed some others are...it's just really fresh and very masculine. My husband smells so yummy, even more with Acqua Di Gio!
Briana S.
I don't know how to rate a men's cologne from a man's perspective because I don't know what they are looking for in a fragrance...but I will say, from a woman's perspective, it's a MUST OWN for your man. It's one of my favorites. I've noticed it makes me a little more touchy-feely when my husband is wearing this because it smells so good. I can't seem to keep my hands off of him when he smells extra nice (he's hard to keep my hands off of anyway...lol). I absolutely love it. It seems to last all day too and it's not like he bathes in it or anything. He puts on a normal amount.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this for someone in their 20s?
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
Is this a popular fragrance for men?
Mairead D.
Where is the best place to buy this fragrance? I know its at Macy's but is there anywhere cheaper??
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
I wonder if this smells good?
Karyna H.
Is this cologne a good present ?