BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #1 in Fragrance for Him

With its fresh marine, calabrian bergamot and cedar notes, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani delivers pure freshness and the warmth of the Mediterranean Sea.

• Anyone else find it hard not to sniff people when you sme...34 Answers
  • Does this product smell good and is it good4 Answers
  • I have a question is it afordabl 28 Answers
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The lemon opening combined with mint is very refreshing. The middle notes with jasmin, pink pepper and peony are all that I like. But the sugar makes it way too sweet, almost gives me tooth-ache. I was really surprised to find it that sweet regarding to the image given by the campaign.

The longevity is 6h+ and the sillage is moderate.

A curious thing that apart from the sugar, it reminds me of Matthew Williamson Lotus, though they have completely different notes. Probably because both are firmly in the genre of aquatic floral.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. He only wears it on special occasions now because he’s running out and the price is a bit high. But it smells amazing on him. It’s not strong like other colognes it has just a very light amazing scent. This will be one of his birthday gifts in September and I usually buy it at Sephora so I can get points lol it’s a double win he gets something and then I get something lol.
Amanda G.
Omg! This is one of my favvvvvvvorite colognes that my husband wears. I can still remember the first time we met and the smell of his cologne was so refreshing, he smelt so good, I was like ok yes! There’s nothing better than a good looking man that smells amazing! We’ve been together for 6 years and he still wears this cologne. The smell of it, is just gah! 😍 Ladies, get this for your man!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I always purchase this for my husband, he loves it and I really love it!! I usually go to Ulta for my fragrances, it's Armani so it's pricey but sooooo worth it. It is very long lasting and only takes a couple sprays. We both recommend this to others because we haven't met a single person who didn't love it or asked my husband what scent he was wearing.
Jennifer Y.
I LOVE when my husband wears this cologne! He’s worn it for years. He’ll use a bottle up then buy something different and then buy another bottle of it. It’s long lasting and has a nice light almost citrusy/floral smell but not feminine definitely a manly floral scent it that makes sense! It’s not musky which I love since I hate musky scents.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
If you’re looking for a cheaper cologne to buy your significant other, this is the one. It smells so clean and fresh. It’s definitely a crisp scent. I feel like every guy owns a bottle of this because it’s that good. Pretty sure the biggest bottle runs about $50, so it’s very inexpensive compared to a lot of colognes out there.
Joe M.
Tracy
I love this cologne so much. Best for that date night with the wife. This is one of those scents that bring me back to my 20s and reminds me of high school and having that scent all the chics complemented. This one is forever a fave
Daria K.
Received a tiny sample with a Sephora purchase and immediately begged my boyfriend to purchase this. Smells so warm and manly and clean and EVERYTHING I'd want my partner to smell like. It's expensive because it's Armani, of course, but worth the price if you want to buy yourself something nice or a gift for someone else.
Jenn R.
This is probably one of the most holy grail fragrances for men. It is a sophisticated yet playful scent. It just exudes Manliness. If I had to compare it to an alternate fragrance I would have no clue which I would compare to since it is an amazing scent. The packaging is Sleek and understated. The price is in line with most high-end brands. I just adore this fragrance on a man.
Briana S.
I don't know how to rate a men's cologne from a man's perspective because I don't know what they are looking for in a fragrance...but I will say, from a woman's perspective, it's a MUST OWN for your man. It's one of my favorites. I've noticed it makes me a little more touchy-feely when my husband is wearing this because it smells so good. I can't seem to keep my hands off of him when he smells extra nice (he's hard to keep my hands off of anyway...lol). I absolutely love it. It seems to last all day too and it's not like he bathes in it or anything. He puts on a normal amount.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this for someone in their 20s?
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
Is this a popular fragrance for men?
Mairead D.
Where is the best place to buy this fragrance? I know its at Macy's but is there anywhere cheaper??
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
I wonder if this smells good?
Karyna H.
Is this cologne a good present ?