BY GIORGIO ARMANI #1 in Fragrance for Him

With its fresh marine, calabrian bergamot and cedar notes, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani delivers pure freshness and the warmth of the Mediterranean Sea.

• Anyone else find it hard not to sniff people when you sme...34 Answers
  • Does this product smell good and is it good4 Answers
  • I have a question is it afordabl 29 Answers
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. He only wears it on special occasions now because he’s running out and the price is a bit high. But it smells amazing on him. It’s not strong like other colognes it has just a very light amazing scent. This will be one of his birthday gifts in September and I usually buy it at Sephora so I can get points lol it’s a double win he gets something and then I get something lol.
William H.
This isn't my most favorite scent for men, but I do like it. I find it very light and fresh smelling. It doesn't scream strongly of cologne like the original Ralph Lauren Polo, which I appreciate. I would call it an aquatic fragrance and I can definitely smell the marine notes (not like the smell of the beach, but very fresh and clean.) I also smell a hint of something like grass...? But it fades after being worn for awhile.
Tina G.
Kirwin
This has a great smell that last all day long. It has a very fresh clean smell, which I love. Overall, I think this is a great product and would recommend it to others.I received this as a sample so i'm not sure if it is worth the cost of it. But as far as smell goings it gets an A+
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I always purchase this for my husband, he loves it and I really love it!! I usually go to Ulta for my fragrances, it's Armani so it's pricey but sooooo worth it. It is very long lasting and only takes a couple sprays. We both recommend this to others because we haven't met a single person who didn't love it or asked my husband what scent he was wearing.
Jennifer Y.
I LOVE when my husband wears this cologne! He’s worn it for years. He’ll use a bottle up then buy something different and then buy another bottle of it. It’s long lasting and has a nice light almost citrusy/floral smell but not feminine definitely a manly floral scent it that makes sense! It’s not musky which I love since I hate musky scents.
Daria K.
Received a tiny sample with a Sephora purchase and immediately begged my boyfriend to purchase this. Smells so warm and manly and clean and EVERYTHING I'd want my partner to smell like. It's expensive because it's Armani, of course, but worth the price if you want to buy yourself something nice or a gift for someone else.
Jenn R.
This is probably one of the most holy grail fragrances for men. It is a sophisticated yet playful scent. It just exudes Manliness. If I had to compare it to an alternate fragrance I would have no clue which I would compare to since it is an amazing scent. The packaging is Sleek and understated. The price is in line with most high-end brands. I just adore this fragrance on a man.
Ginny s.
austin
This is definitely the best smelling cologne I have EVER smelled on a guy. Very long lasting and I have bought for ever single one of my bfs :’). It’s truly the best and it has a somewhat spicy? Smell. It’s just the best, but it. 100/10 makes any guy 10x more attractive and lasts all day
Rini S.
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! It's such a distinctive yet not overpowering smell. I wish the price was a little lower but it does last a while. He's been wearing it for the past four months and still has enough for probably another month.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
This cologne smells super good and while I only got a small sample in one of my boxes, I gave it to my boyfriend and all I did was want to jump on top of him because he smelt so good. This was literally my first instinct when smelling such strong and good cologne. This is the type of cologne that makes you want to stand next to your man and sniff him up! Ladies, you want your man to smell good and give off an even bigger sex appeal? BUY HIM THIS STUFF!
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this for someone in their 20s?
Elayne A.
Metairie, LA
Is this a popular fragrance for men?
Mairead D.
Lutz, FL
Where is the best place to buy this fragrance? I know its at Macy's but is there anywhere cheaper??
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
I wonder if this smells good?
Karyna H.
Is this cologne a good present ?

Giorgio Armani