Add a Photo

Photos (88)
Yanet C.
Yanet C.
Hialeah, FL

This is one of the most popular mens' fragrances since it was launched by Giorgio Armani in 1996. The reason for its universal appeal its just the right blend of floral, fruity and musky notes to create an aroma that is pleasing for men to wear. And as a woman, I can vouch for its pleasant effect on my olfactory senses.

Here is the composition:
Top Notes : Florals/ Citrus - Jasmine, Rosemary, Hespiridic (citrusy)
Middle Notes: Fruity, fresh - Persimmon Fruits, Marine Notes
Base Notes: Woodsy, Musky - Cedar, Patchouli, White Musk, Rock Rose

The overall effect is not too overpowering, and the transition between notes is subtle. It's a fragrance that lends itself well to daytime wear as well as evening wear. I find it a very well balanced perfume .
Robert H.
Robert H.
Minneapolis, MN

This one was another one of my favorites over a decade ago. It was so original smelling; very fresh, wood-y and aquatic. It was different than every other fresh men's scent at the time.

The ladies loved it and I did too.

That was before every guy in the world started bathing in AdG or some strikingly similar clone of it; walking around with a loud and annoying cloud of AdG odor wafting everywhere they went; with the bottle in their pocket so they could re-over-apply it any time the cloud started to die down.

I still have my very old bottle and I give myself a spray or two before work on a hot summer day every year or two, but smelling it so strongly for so long has ruined it.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

OMGGGGG, truth girls from all over the world this is a call so you know if you want that your boyfriend, friend, brother, cousin guy or anyone else that you want to give something good a perfume of good quality, that smacks of rich East is the best. Really going to want to keep them the rich that smells, I love you. I will I am female but if you were a man definitely buy it. And to them men of the community of influenster this review also goes for you if want to smell all the day rich, that them women you say smells rich because going to be clear to all them women les love that a man smell rich, so friends of this community not stop that is them have use it!
Graciele S.
Graciele S.
West Sacramento, CA

I first bought this from the UK about 4 years ago. I loved it then but for some strange reason, i love it even more now.
Its a mild sweet smelling perfume. I use two puffs on my skin daily and this beauty carries me the entire day. The amazing thing is the time i start to get compliments.....in the late afternoon. Most perfumes i have used in the past and still using would have worn off by the afternoon or early parts of the evening. This baby makes a statement around those times. Don't be fooled into spraying so much....as sweet as it smells, it could get really loud and i think the best effects are gotten when you spray it on your skin.
Meesha K.
Meesha K.
Los Angeles, CA

Let me begin by saying that I really love this cologne! I'm usually the one who buys cologne for my Hubby. He smells absolutely "handsome" to put it politely and "sexy" (oops) when he has this on. It's fresh yet warm without being too sporty, too citrusy, too musky... Like it doesn't smell like a body wash or deodorant or like cigars. It's long-lasting - a little goes a long way and lasts all day. This is Hubby's staple along with D&G Light Blue. I would recommend this for younger men bc it is a tad over-powering in comparison to DGLB. My dad prefers DGLB, which is more subtle.
Erica S.
Erica S.

One of my most familiar scents. So many guys that may have come or gone in my life. .. & my now fiance have all used Armani cologne. It is very versatile. The fragrance is very long lasting & a little bit goes a long way. This scent is timeless and any guy of any age can use this and not feel they shouldn't be using it due to their age. I think out of all men's colognes I've smelled, Aqua Di Gio is my favorite & the best scent. It has been around for a while & it's because it's so unique and smells amazing. This is definitely a great gift for any man in your life.
Sherriann L.
Sherriann L.
San Ramon, CA

This is hands down my favorite men's fragrance. If someone is wearing this, I want to stand as close as possible to them so I can smell them (in a non creepy way.) It just smells so fresh and clean. I introduced my boyfriend to it and he loves it as well. And when I worked in cosmetics, I would recommend this to people all the time. Due to it's popularity it comes in huge sizes which end up being a really great value (4.2 oz and up). If you don't know about this fragrance, definitely go get a sample. It's one of those scents that smells good on everyone.
Izzy J.
Izzy J.

This scent is classic and perfect for any occasion. It's a good price point for the amount of product, although my cousin goes through it like water. I think if you use it like any normal person it will last a good amount of time. I think it's good to splurge on one cologne that you'll use all the time and that you love. Having just that one is enough. I personally think this scent works on anyone and surprising it's not overwhelmingly masculine like most colognes nowadays. It's rich and clean, which is very nice. An intoxicating fragrance for sure.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

AMAZING PRODUCT! This has to be my most favorite men's cologne of all time! It is expensive to say the least, & you can find plenty knock offs that smell somewhat like it but there's nothing that smells as good as it! When my boyfriend is wearing this I honestly can't keep my hands off him, I could just lay sniffing it all day 😂 The smell of it is beyond amazing & it lasts all day & the next day too, the knock offs you find wear off really easily! The bottle is of high quality just like the product, which is a plus! I'd recommend it to anyone!
Megan J.
Megan J.

This is my favorite cologne for my husband to wear. Sure, it is fairly expensive but a little goes a long way and it lasts all day. It has a very nice scent to it. It reminds me of those other male colognes you may smell in cheaper brands or at the mall except lighter. It isn't as strong. I love that the smell is so light. It literally can linger in a room for hours after an exit. It is totally worth the price. One of the very few men's colognes out there that is as good as this is. I highly recommend smelling it or purchasing as a gift.
Diana Kitsune M.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR

Would you recommend this for someone in their 20s?
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA

Is this a popular fragrance for men?
Mairead D.
Mairead D.

Where is the best place to buy this fragrance? I know its at Macy's but is there anywhere cheaper??
Karen H.
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky

I wonder if this smells good?
Karyna H.
Karyna H.

Is this cologne a good present ?