BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #1 in Fragrance for Him

With its fresh marine, calabrian bergamot and cedar notes, Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani delivers pure freshness and the warmth of the Mediterranean Sea.

• Anyone else find it hard not to sniff people when you smell this??34 Answers
  • I have a question is it afordabl 28 Answers
  • Does anybody else love this scent on their man? ^_^4 Answers
Nicole W.
Stillwater
I always purchase this for my husband, he loves it and I really love it!! I usually go to Ulta for my fragrances, it's Armani so it's pricey but sooooo worth it. It is very long lasting and only takes a couple sprays. We both recommend this to others because we haven't met a single person who didn't love it or asked my husband what scent he was wearing.
Briana S.
I don't know how to rate a men's cologne from a man's perspective because I don't know what they are looking for in a fragrance...but I will say, from a woman's perspective, it's a MUST OWN for your man. It's one of my favorites. I've noticed it makes me a little more touchy-feely when my husband is wearing this because it smells so good. I can't seem to keep my hands off of him when he smells extra nice (he's hard to keep my hands off of anyway...lol). I absolutely love it. It seems to last all day too and it's not like he bathes in it or anything. He puts on a normal amount.
Ashley D.
Ware Shoals, SC
I love a man that smells good! So for Christmas my hubby and son will be smelling fresh! I love the smell of this cologne....it isn’t overwhelming but subtle enough to catch your attention Giorgio Armani Acqua di Giò Essenza for Men Eau De Parfum #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Jenn R.
This is probably one of the most holy grail fragrances for men. It is a sophisticated yet playful scent. It just exudes Manliness. If I had to compare it to an alternate fragrance I would have no clue which I would compare to since it is an amazing scent. The packaging is Sleek and understated. The price is in line with most high-end brands. I just adore this fragrance on a man.
Ozair M.
Chicago
Master Groomer Expert
The best cologne out there. I have been using this for the past 4 years and am completely satisfied with it. I have 2 extra sitting just in case I can't find it later on. It's pricey but definitely worth the money. This is something that I would highly recommend!!!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This cologne is absolutely wonderful. It has a clean sweet smell to it that I love. My husband loves it also. All the women at his work always compliment him on how good he smells. He always says my wife picked it out.
This cologne is expensive. Sometimes he opts for the cheaper generic version but it is nothing compared to the real thing. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to give the man in their lives a great smelling cologne.
I will absolutely buy this again. And soon!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Master Groomer Expert
I love gio Armani don’t get me wrong and I love this scent, but it’s so overrated now! It’s been worn for years and years and now men everywhere wear it and it seems like my dad wears it and so does my husband. Get what I’m saying!? I don’t want my husband smelling like my dad! Ugh wish they would come out with something new and better than this scent!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Master Groomer Expert
This is my husbands favorite scent for a long time now. I wonder if I should try wearing this sometime. I just might because it smells great on him and I like masculine scents too so why not? He has been wearing this for years now. Its costly but lasts forever.  Acqua Di Giò Pour Homme by Giorgio Armani
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Master Groomer Expert
Yes this is my boyfriend's favorite cologne and also my favorite of his! It makes him smell so irresistibly good I almost don't want him wearing it in public.. It's that good !!!
Jeremy S.
Master Groomer Expert
I wish I could give this TEN stars. I LOVE this cologne. My all-time absolute FAVORITE cologne. This smells SO good and it is a scent that you never get tired of. I have purchased this many times and will purchase it many more- It is a little pricey, but 100% worth every penny. Women love this cologne too- Ive had several female friends ask me for mine! I would very highly recommend this product! CHECK IT OUT!
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Would you recommend this for someone in their 20s?
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
Is this a popular fragrance for men?
Mairead D.
Where is the best place to buy this fragrance? I know its at Macy's but is there anywhere cheaper??
Karen H.
Vanceburg, Kentucky
I wonder if this smells good?
Karyna H.
Is this cologne a good present ?