BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A deodorant spray that ensures maximum comfort and protection. Crisp and invigorating, this scented deodorant leaves the skin with a hint of Acqua di Giò Homme.

Viri L.
Kansas City, KS
This is a must have because the price is reasonable and you can use this instead of using the cologne. That will allow it to last much longer and a little spray goes a long way because the smell stays for a long time.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love this spray when my husband uses it! I love Armani especially Acqua Di Gio.. it smells so good on my hubby! Would recommend to anyone who likes to smell fresh and so clean clean haha it's worth the money.. so ladies go out and buy your men this! They'll appreciate it!
Jenna K.
This Men's cologne smells amazing!!! It is a scent that is very fresh and clean for your man. I bought it at our nearest CVS for Christmas last year. I love this product and so does he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grisel b.
I bought a Giorgio Armani set for my husband a year ago. There's so many great things about this. The smell is AMAZING. It lastssoooo long. A little spray goes a longway! Absolutely love it.
Alexandra S.
I bought this set as a gift for my boyfriend and I LOVE when he wears it, it smells BOMBBB. it is the best smell for a man. And I can still smell it on him at the end of the day
Mariah H.
If you want to smell like a man, you need this in your life! My boyfriend LOVES this and he only needs to put it on once or twice a day- he doesn't even need to wear cologne when he wears this.
Sarah S.
This is by far my favorite scent for my boyfriend!!! When I'm away at school I have my own bottle of it to spray my pillow so it reminds me of him; it's just THAT good!!
Maria M.
I got this for my husband and he love it the smell is great and a last for a long time, even when I wash his cloth I can still smell the cologne.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
The scent of this is just amazing! So fresh and yet masculine! Long lasting smell and using the deodorant will make I smell good even longer!
Marguerite S.
Aquinnah, MA
I bought this for my boyfriend who wears the cologne and he is so happy with it, as an I. I love the way he smells. I highly recommend.
Roxy M.
Does this contain alcohol?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does your guy layer scents?
Taylor S.
Where can you buy the deodorant? I've never seen it.