BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brianna R.
Hanford, CA
If there is a scent out there your man should be wearing, it's this one! I can't even explain how wild this scent drives me. It's everything!! This fragrance is very masculine, and both fresh and sensual. Ladies, do yourselves a favor and pick this up for your guy. You won't be disappointed.
Mercedes F.
This is my all time favorite men's cologne!! It smells light and clean. When this first came out, it was exclusive to higher end beauty stores like Nordstrom. Now its available at places like Walgreen's for much cheaper!! Last time I bought it, I paid $74.99 for a full size bottle.
Mimi P.
Sandy Springs, GA
I've always loved his scent. It is a classic in my book! I can easily point it out when I smell it on others. I love it when my husband wears it. It lasts all day and it's not too overwhelming. I'd recommend it to others. In fact, it's one of the fragrances I'd buy as a gift.
Haley H.
Canton, GA
This is my favorite scent on a guy and my number one easy gift. I don't know how well a woman can review this, except for saying that it smells amazing on a man. Everyone's personal pheromones make cologne smell different on them, but this one's always been a winner in my book.
Ruben L.
Bellevue, NE
This is the best cologne that I have ever used. I have been using this cologne for about 8 years now and never get tired of it, nor do I get a lack of comments when going out on the town. I would recommend this cologne to anyone, and am also generous enough to give it to my friends when they forget their own cologne because I want them to smell the best that they can.
Jazmin S.
This cologne smells so good I actually bought it from my husband on Christmas because around the mall I had seen him eyeballing it and smelling it and you're always drop hints that he wanted it when he finishes it I will definitely buy him another one because he smells amazing
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
My husband uses this cologne and it smells absolutely amazing and the smell even lasts all night with only a few squirts. I love how small the bottle is and that we can take it in our carry on during flights.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have known a few guys that wore this and they always smelled great. The scent lasts all day IMO and is worth the cost. It doesn't compare to the alternatives unless you stick with the Armani brand. The guys I know that wear Armani repurchase the same scent over and over again!
Dani L.
Boardman, OH
I lovveeeee when my fiancé wears this Cologne. It's unlike anything else he owns!! It's such a long lasting fragrance, which nowadays is hard to come by! I love the manly, rugged smell it has too it!! I'll continue to buy this for my man. 😍
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I love when my fiancé wears the cologne, it smells amazing. A little bit goes a long way, it is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it , if you want your husband/boyfriend to smell good. I recommend it. I am definitely buying him some more this Christmas.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.