BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #11 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stacy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Aqua di Gio has been a favorite men's cologne of mine for many years, I knew a few guys in high school who wore it. After going for a few years without smelling it I bought it for my now husband when we were still dating. It it a sexy, clean, masculine scent and takes on different notes on different people. When we got engaged my husband bought the women's version for me which is also great. And these two scents are the ones we wore on our wedding day. They are fresh and timeless scents.
Krista W.
Erie, PA
An amazing perfume that gets so many compliments. Not a harsh scent, and lays lovely with my pheromones. Finally found something that is my go to for everything!
Jennica B.
This is the only stuff my husband wears and I love it! We've repurchased many times at Macy's (they have good deals around Thanksgiving and Black Friday), Walgreens, and Amazon. It's smells so good without being overpowering. Often times I find colognes to be too musky or spicy scented, but this has the perfect balance for my taste. It really stays on his clothes and skin without fading throughout the day. I would highly recommend this to men or women.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
This is a great cologne, it's like regular aqua intensified without being overbearing. It's that nice fruity smell that you love from regular aqua but stronger and it focuses on that smell more than anything else. Don't be discouraged the first time you use it, as soon as you spray it, it smells like cheap fake cologne but in about 20 seconds when it dries then all of those familiar notes come out. Like the description it's definitely a lite seductive scent
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Just like my dad has his favorite aftershave this is his favorite spray. Ever since it was released this is what I get him every Father's Day like clockwork. Around Father's Day Macy's always has a gift with purchase. I don't even have to ask him what he wants this is what he wants every Father's Day and he knows it comes to the gift with purchase. It has a really clean scent to it good for ages I would say 30 and up
Delia K.
I can't say enough good things about this Cologne. I absolutely love the smell it is just so classic and doesn't smell outdated or old. I bought this for my boyfriend and he has been hooked since and I love when he wears it a little goes along way and I love when you can catch little wiffs of it while we are out its my absolute favorite men's Cologne!!
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
I bought this for my husband for a Christmas present. It is one of my favorite scents for men right now. It is a little expensive, but I got it from sephora when they were having a promotional event. To me this scent smells refreshing and cool. One or two sprays and you should be good. It can be over powering if you use too much.
Allie M.
Dallas, TX
This smell is amazing! I can never get enough of it. It's very clean and soft, if that makes any sense. It's a scent that smells good on everyone that I've smelled it on. The frosted bottle is a classic look, I don't think it should change. Men, if you want to catch a lady's attention, this cologne is the way to go!
Sharmane W.
I don't know what to say but WOW! This has always been my favorite mens cologne. I bought it for my husband when we first started dating and we now have been married for 10 years and have purchased this cologne multiple times. He always gets compliments when he wears it. Women go crazy over this cologne guys!
Randielynn T.
Pharr, TX
I am really not fond of this smell at all. Ladies this is a little muskier than most. But it's not for everyone, I like different smells I guess. My mom loved it so that told me all I needed to know after. If you're young you probably won't like it unless you're going to church with your grandmother type smell.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.