BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sara V.
Napoli
I buy it recently because my cousin loves it and I give him for his birthday. Can I say this product steal my life ?!
Laren N.
My ex-boyfriend always use this and he made me wanna hug him all the time and I still fall in love wit it till now
Shereen Y.
Mapo-gu, Seoul
I bought this as a gift he really liked it smells bit like watermelon. Sweet.but refreshingly so. Not too strong
Oriana v.
This fragrance is wonderful in men, it is sexy, interesting and inspiring gives a touch of elegance and curiosity
Nykita F.
Love this perfume especially when my boyfriend puts it on, it last all day on him and the bottle is nice too.
Clicia N.
Russas
Tem coisa mais cheirosa que isso gente, não né esse produto é muito bom e muito cheiroso e te faz arrazar
Mallory T.
St, NL
Smells really good! Not as strong as the homme one though. But I think its a gret scent for all ages!! :)
Mikaelly C.
Maravilhoso, dei um de presente para meu irmão e ele amou fico grata por terem produtos de qualidades
Marinna S.
guadalajara
Me encanta cuando un hombre trae esa colonia, huele súper rico. Es un átomo fresco y que no empalaga
Marisa A.
Huele super bien ,super recomendada ,es muy fresca no es una colonia pegajosa y dura casi todo el dia
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.