BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Abina d.
Scarborough, ON
GREAT SMELL, it smell is strong but it's awesome. I think it's like the daisy perfume . This product is expensive though but I like it and WOUld buy it again.
Chloe K.
Well this smells all day!! I love it! I bring it everywhere I go. I actually have a smaller size that fits perfectly in my purse. Giorgio Armani is the best!
Courtney R.
Toronto
I love this Cologne although it is a little over rated and overdone in my opinion. The scent is good though and pretty strong, a little bit goes a long way.
Jessica K.
Alfenas
Comprei de presente de aniversário pro meu marido e me apaixonei tem um cheiro maravilhoso e não sai de jeito nenhum. Comprarei de novo com certeza
Sarah H.
Absolutely love when my boyfriend as this on it smells so good I wear it myself sometimes without him knowing as it's really expensive in the UK
Arisleyda F.
It is the perfect fragrance for the elegant man...This is the best gift you can give your father, husband, son or just a friend you love
johanna g.
Maracaibo
When my boyfriend puti it on him remember me the sea,it´s just refreshing the best smell ever,i think every man on earth have to buy it
Olegario R.
Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum for Men es increible, su fragancia es deliciosa, ademas perdura por mucho tiempo. lo recomiendo.
Michelle L.
Woodside, NY
Smells amazing! This is a great gift, especially when you see that person often and want to get the woosh of this perfume.
Kiara C.
Napoli,Campania,Italy
Love it! A guy in my class has it and it smells soooooo good absolutely love it,totally recommend buying this as a gift
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.