BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #11 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
sarah d.
Repentigny
this is heaven 😍 if paradise had a smell this would be it 😍 my boyfriend use this actually not me but the scent is so good people need to know 😍😍😍 i might even get it for myself once my bf is done with his ✌🏼
Ivannys M.
This is my fragrance super favorite forever in his man version! I don't know it for woman but for sure is amazing too. It's a icon of perfumes, no need to nothing else. Best!
Georgia H.
Farnborough, Hampshire
My boyfriend has this product and he absolutely loves it's, he always wear it when he goes out and it smells great! It's is definitely worth the money and I have to recommend it! A great present idea!
BAUDILIO C.
miami
Es un buena fragancia. Personalmente la use durante un tiempo, hasta que me di cuenta que conmigo va más los olores dulces, cosa que ésta no es.
La recomiendo porque huele muy rico y dura en la piel.
Moody M.
Dubai
Hotness in a bottle. Love most of Georgio Armani Men perfumes, but this is my favorite ever. Love gifting it and smelling it on the hubby / guy friends. Definitely recommend it.
Jennifer C.
Ottawa, ON
I cannot wait for my husband to open this and wear it come Christmas Day! This is the only cologne I’ve smelled that I’m actually in love with. Like any cologne, it costs a fair amount, but the bottle will last for a long time. Nothing compares to this! Yum!
Melissa H.
Smells really nice. Its pretty expensive but I would definitely repurchase this item! I would definitely recommend this product to others if they like perfumes and colognes!
Chandni P.
This product is quite disappointing for myself as a lover of armani products. Despite much love from other reviewers, I would have to say this is my least favourite fragrance by armani.
Perfect if you like light, fresh with citrus notes fragrances but I would not recommend this for those that prefer a more sweet, elegant and deeper fragrance.
jennifer S.
Love love Love this Smell!!!!!!!! my husband uses it and i just love it! its perfect for any occasion ie: if were going some where nice or just to hang out with friends its never overwhelming and it smells so stinkin good. did i mention I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
Farzana A.
Hyde , Cheshire
I purchased this for my brother and he's quite picky when it comes to perfumes I would Deffo recommend this as it is a great gift for someone as well as it smelling awsome, he absolutely loves it and always wears it when he heads out for a occasion
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.