BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
It has a great smell! I buy it for my boyfriend and smell his chest all day!
Vicky R.
Love the smell of this cologne ! If I where a male I would use this everyday.
Amy C.
Love this cologne it has such a great smell.
My husband has it and I love it
Lauren D.
This is the absolute best! If you're debating on getting it then go now! :)
Abby C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the ultimate men's cologne. I recommend it to everyone. Seriously.
AbdelMjid G.
morocco
Peace
I am happy to tell everyone that this fragrance is used up and you're concerned and of the most beautiful and known as the world's favorite fragrance and I gave him the name THE PERFUME STORY.
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
This smell is amazing! I can never get enough of it. It's very clean and soft, if that makes any sense. It's a scent that smells good on everyone that I've smelled it on. The frosted bottle is a classic look, I don't think it should change. Men, if you want to catch a lady's attention, this cologne is the way to go!
Rrezi H.
Shkoder
I am so in love with this parfume. It feels luxurious and refreshing in the same time. I've tried others but this one is anbsolutely my favorite. It doesn't only feels good but even looks good from the bottle design (even though I've seen many weird and attractive designs already). Definitely recommend this one ✨
Brett B.
My favourite cologne by a long way. The long-lasting scent, and the maturity of it, makes it an absolute must-buy for any man who wants people to take note. The price tag may be off-putting for some, but you can't put a price on quality, and this scent is certainly quality.  Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum for Men
Julie G.
I purchased this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. I also love the scent. It is nice and masculine without being too strong. The smell lasts a long time and not much is needed to be applied. I would recommend this scent for a man.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.