BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #14 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
This cologne is worth every penny. You have to buy it for all the men n your life.
enriqueta b.
Newark, CA
This is a good perfume my husband hasn't its mell so good i recommend this perfume
Baneen A.
Sunnyvale, CA
This fragrance is one of my favorite scent, got it for my brother and he loved it!
Val G.
Brooklyn
Aqua Di Gio is a definite fav in my house. Always my go-to for a last minute gift.
Bana V.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! My favorite cologne for men 😍 smells AMAZING & very long-lasting!
Vianey S.
Me gusta porqué huele muy rico y se queda el olor por mucho tiempo. La recomiendo
Kathryn C.
I love this cologne . I got some for my fiancé for Christmas . It smells so good!
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Who doesn't love this smell on a man! I think this is the BEST cologne out there!
Leah P.
Love this!! Smells SO good and lasts a lot longer than anything else I've tried.
Sara G.
My husbands favorite cologne. It's so soft and the smell sticks for a long time.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.