BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
Nice light smell! Good for summer! Not very long lasting but lasts about 2 to 3 hours
Rosa-Mary R.
Cypress, TX
Yess its a little pricey but it is good and it smell really good. Very fancy and nice
Danna G.
Siempre reconociéndose este marca que es super recomendable, me encanta toda su linea
Kim P.
Chickamauga, GA
I wish I had ten stars for this, I love how it smells. I even use it on my pillows :)
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
My husband recently started wearing this and let me tell you.... 😍😍😍🙌🏾🙌🏾🔥🔥🔥 AMAZING!!
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
I totally love this perfume ! It's last all day I recommended my husband love this !
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
This cologne is worth every penny. You have to buy it for all the men n your life.
Baneen A.
Sunnyvale, CA
This fragrance is one of my favorite scent, got it for my brother and he loved it!
Bana V.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! My favorite cologne for men 😍 smells AMAZING & very long-lasting!
Jacqueline G.
Bruce Twp, MI
Smells clean and a little goes far! Great every day scent I never get sick of this.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.