BY GIORGIO ARMANI #1 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

Heather R.
Portage, IN
This smells amazing! This is definitely a must have in our collection. I never go without it.
Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE men's cologne. I
Could sniff the whole bottle if possible hahagab
Abigail O.
This perfume smells amazing and fresh, it lasts all day and only requires a couple of sprays!
smells amazing. ppl love it when i give them this as a gift. easy to carry on os car or purse
Evelynn D.
I seriously cannot get over how amazing this smells! By far one of my favorite mens colognes.
Emma O.
I buy this for my husband every Christmas. It's become our thing since I know it's his fav
Rebecca S.
Smells great long lasting but not new Scent's.. Bought for my husband 4 years ago or so...
Brittany S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Hands down one of my top Favorite men's cologne! Just got my boyfriend down for Christmas!
Briana J.
This is my favorite men's cologne, I get it for my husband. I wish it wasn't so expensive!!
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Amazing brand, and an amazing scent/overall product!! Very cute packaging and a nice scent!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.