BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca S.
Smells great long lasting but not new Scent's.. Bought for my husband 4 years ago or so...
Brittany S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Hands down one of my top Favorite men's cologne! Just got my boyfriend down for Christmas!
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
My favorite cologne for guys.. I promise if you buy this every girl will want to smell you
Briana J.
This is my favorite men's cologne, I get it for my husband. I wish it wasn't so expensive!!
Emma O.
I buy this for my husband every Christmas. It's become our thing since I know it's his fav
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
I love this sent on my husband. It's not to loud that will choke you it's the perfect scent
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
I Bought This For My Boyfriend And I Love How Good It Smells It's So Long-Lasting !!!!!!
Priyanka P.
This is awesome product and my dad use this it smell very good but it doesn't last long.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Yes! Please. The person you get this for will love you forever. They will smell amazing!
Maddie L.
Love this and all of his products. Such great quality and the price isn't too outrageous
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.