BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Abigail O.
This perfume smells amazing and fresh, it lasts all day and only requires a couple of sprays!
Jennifer H.
Ecorse , MI
Omg absolutely love this smell one of my top 10 favs and im always getting complimented on it
Heather R.
Portage, IN
This smells amazing! This is definitely a must have in our collection. I never go without it.
Evelynn D.
I seriously cannot get over how amazing this smells! By far one of my favorite mens colognes.
smells amazing. ppl love it when i give them this as a gift. easy to carry on os car or purse
Kelsi S.
I love this fragrance. It smells great, without being overpowering. Would make a great gift.
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I love it on my husband I love the smell it isn't that expensive and the smell is so peaceful
Morgan J.
Duluth, MN
My fiances favorite Cologne. Seriously smells amazing. Haven't found another to smell better.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Amazing brand, and an amazing scent/overall product!! Very cute packaging and a nice scent!
Tina H.
One of my top favorite smells. It Smells so good. A little expensive but totally worth it.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.