BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole B.
Palm coast , FL
One of my favorite men scents. Smells amazing! Definitely recommended ! Scent lasts all day long
Andrea R.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Honestly loved this product " Giorgio armani 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍i would highly recommend that y'all buy .
Priscilla V.
Beaumont, CA
My all time favorite not only for my fiancé to wear but honestly I use this too it's AMAZING!!!
Mayve M.
Naples, FL
I love ❤️ the smell of this fragrance , i buy it for my boyfriend he likes to used it every day
Vianney G.
Winter Park, FL
I love it , i like how smell , its fresh and you just need a few of product and smell All day.
Katelynn T.
This stuff is amazing!!! Love the smell! You can smell it all day long. Great for everyday wear
avery m.
This scent is amazing. Its not too strong and it last all day. It is really worth every penny.
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
This is by far my favorite men's cologne! It is a sporty light fresh sent. Makes a great gift!
Amanda S.
Adelanto , CA
Love this cologne. I could smell it on a man from across the room! Would definitely recommend.
Kiana C.
Falkville, AL
This is by far my FAVORITE men's cologne. I
Could sniff the whole bottle if possible hahagab
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.