BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa B.
Central, SC
It smells OK,not a real big fan.I smelled better.
But I see a lot likes.It must smell good to some
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
omg yes this is literally has the best smell ever . bought my boyfriend the black one. it's amazing
diana v.
wasco, CA
Boyfriend has this cologne and it smells good you can smell it all day it does not wear off at all
Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX
Perfect for a gift for him. Recently got this for my dad for Christmas and my mom adores the smell!
Natasha R.
Eugene, OR
Love the smell of this... But too much of it and it gives me a migraine. Wear it on occasion though
Kayla R.
Broomfield, CO
This is one of my favorite smells my husband uses. With one spray it last most of the day or night!
Vellexia V.
My absolute favorite always a gift giver of mine recommend to everyone always!!! Great fragrance
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
It's ok. Not my favorite because of how strong I think that it smells but it's not terrible scent
Ashlee S.
Horton, AL
I absolutely love the way this smells, especially on my husband! I would recommend it to anyone!!
Lily Z.
Omg love the smell of this. Can distinguish this smell right away. Such a clean nice smell to it
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.