BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Louisa L.
I love Georgio Armani. The smell is amazing and smells good on just about anyone. & last a very long time.
Khadija H.
Des moines, IA
Best men's fragrance out there. The smell isn't too strong. And it lasts the next day after you spray it
Maria A.
This perfume is by far one of my favorites. I just love the scent and it lasts all day long. A must have!
brittany t.
Fort Wayne, IN
Giorgio armani Smells so good. I buy thos for my boyfriend everytime. Love it. Definitely should try it!
Laura V.
Salem, MA
Smells AMAZING!! Its always my go to gift! I get it every single year for my fiance! Pricey but worth it
Erica W.
Such an oldie but GOODIE!! Mmm mmm! Love the smell of this cologne! It's definitely one of my favorites!
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
My friend in high school used to wear this all the time and I never got tired of it. It's not too heavy.
Amanda D.
This is my husbands absolute favorite! He will not use any other cologne! This is it! Great value as well
Mandi M.
Henderson, NV
Omg this cologne takes me back to high school and to my first crush. Mmm. It smells so good on any many.
Anna W.
Geraldine, AL
This is a best Parfum by far one of my favorite. My husband collect this kind and I love how it smells.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.