BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #12 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arianna G.
Smells great! I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it! Would recommend getting it for your loved one as well.
Brittany H.
Irwin, PA
This is one of the best smelling colognes out there!! Definitely recommended! Also makes the most perfect gift
Donna N.
I buy this for my husband every year! It is a great smell and lasts all day! He will never use another cologne
lenn k.
Hanapepe, HI
This is by far my favorite men's fragrance. Its masculine but soft. It's the perfect way to finish any outfit.
Rachel E.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm obsessed with all Armani scents. This happens to be a favorite. It's not overly feminine and last all day!
Courtney  W.
oldie but goodie and omg does it still smell so yummy after all these years. This is one of my favorite scents
Megan V.
Denver, CO
FAVORITE scent for a cologne! This isn't too strong or overpowering but definitely smells great! I recommend :)
Huma G.
Flemington, NJ
I absolutely love this perfume so so much! It smells so amazing! My bf buys it for me every time i run out 😍😁
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is such a great cologne and long lasting i would recommend because k personnally purchase for my husband
Andrea M.
Long Beach , CA
Smells great on my guy!
The both of us like that it's not so overbearing sent wise, and last almost all day!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.