BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #11 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maria D.
Jennings, FL
I absolutely love this fragrance. It has a smooth smell not too strong and last long. Definitely would recommend
Elizabeth E.
Clarksville, TN
It smells amazing! My boyfriend is really picky about what Cologne he wears and I swear you will love this scent!
Angie H.
Pulaski, TN
This is probably one of the best smells I have smelled on a guy! It lasts all day and has a very intriguing smell
Josie J.
I can not resist it when a man nearby is wearing this. Takes me back to some great memories. Makes a great gift.
Alice K.
Nice clean and crisp cologne for men. It also has quite good staying power. Masculine without being overwhelming.
Juan L.
Chicago
Yummy! Every time I smell this scent it makes me feel some type of way! lol it's smells very masculine and sexy.
Ina B.
Winter Park, FL
Love this one, I think this one is the best in the market scent wise but that's my personal opinion and favorite
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I absolutely love this for my husband! It smells so good but isn't too powerful. It is easy to over do it though!
Courtney  W.
oldie but goodie and omg does it still smell so yummy after all these years. This is one of my favorite scents
Arianna G.
Smells great! I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it! Would recommend getting it for your loved one as well.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.