BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #12 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cynthia T.
The best, clean and fresh scent! This isn't too overpowering or floral. I love it, it's my go to scent for my husband.
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
I love this perfume !!!! couldn't go wrong with this as a gift to someone special or for yourself I really recommend it
Caitlin K.
This has a great smell that does not go away quickly. You can keep smelling it throughout the day for an active person.
Christie L.
I got this for my fiancée for Christmas and I just love this scent! It lingers all day and is very intriguing and sexy!
Zahall A.
Philadelphia, PA
We got this for my dad and the smell is amazing and fresh it lasts for a long time. it was a bit pricey but worth it.
Marlene P.
Boyds , MD
My husband has this. It has a very manly and sensual smell. He will definitely keep buying this. Pricey but worth it.
jennifer d.
This is a high quality product.That lives up to its name.Smell is wonderful and last a long time.Very great product!
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
My favorite men's cologne! It smells so nice! I like that it does not have a musky smell like a lot of men's cologne!
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
This has to be one of my favorite sense that my husband wears. It lasts all day so he still smells great after work!
Karina T.
Me encanta no saben lo rico que es! Se siente fascinante es hermoso necesito uno de estos urgente aparte es Armani 💁🏻
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.