BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christina R.
This is my favorite fragrance for my husband... he puts it on before he leaves for work and i can still smell it hours later
Alyssa S.
This stuff smells so amazing. I love when guys wear this, I just want to sniff him. It's a little spendy, but well worth it.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Absolutely my favorite men's cologne!!! It's clean yet sexy at the same time. I would buy this over and over for my husband.
Samantha K.
Guin, AL
I purchased this cologne as a gift for my husband. I adore the scent. It is a nice manly smell but not a heavy musky cologne
Brittany R.
Largo , FL
Love this scent both his/hers, worth the investment. I didn't give 5 stars because it lacks in longevity I feel it wears off
Lauren D.
I love the smell of this product, I bought this for my hubby and he also loves the smell of it. It's lasted him for a while
"
eu gostei muito, eu amei a ideia, é o produto e é lindo, eu amei isso porque é muito bonito
"

Queria poder compra sempre
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Tremendo perfume me encanta mi novio lo utiliza y es riquisimo. Que no me pude contener y le regale la botella mas grande ☺
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I love this on my husband! It is so masculine but light and long lasting! I have repurchased it for my father and friends.
Lacey L.
This is a great fresh and clean smell not over powering and is always in great gift packs! The bottle will last a long time
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.