BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Love it in my hubby he smellsss great and actually need a new one but this would be a great gift for this up coming Valentine's day
Meagan F.
Absolutely love this on my husband. It's smells amazing and he likes that where ever he goes someone always gives him a compliment!
mariangel a.
Es un muy buen regalo Para nuestros padres, Amigos, novios, Esposos,etc, de verdad que el aroma es muy bueno. Es Una compra buena
Mariah S.
My absolute, 100% FAVORITE scent on my husband. He has 300 different colognes and if he doesn't wear this one, I get ticked off.
Julia L.
My boyfriend wears this cologne and it is pure heaven! Ugh. The scent is incredible. Not too strong or spicy. I love it so much.
Angelina S.
Pendleton, SC
Love the smell of this colonge! I purchased it for my husband now he has to have it in his collection! I love when he wears this!
Phonethira C.
This is a great scent! You could never go wrong gifting this. There's not much to say about it besides that everyone must try it!
Mao H.
Blaine, MN
This scent is part of my fiancé's cologne collection. It smells great even I approve. I'm considering getting the women's scent.
Franky G.
Best men cologne of all times! I have this in my collection for special occasions, and it sure does last long with only 2 Sprays!
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
Ah, the smell of boyfriends past. This scent is classically delicious, light and not overbearing. I get nostalgic smelling it. :)
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.