BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #11 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marilyn H.
Camby, IN
Every time after my dad shower he puts this thing on, and smells amazing. Sometimes i wish i was a man so I can wear cologne like this!
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Such a classic scent I think every man needs in their cologne collection. It has fresh undertones as well as musky, and lasts all day.
Sugey n.
Bought this for my husband, he loves it and he smells amazing, a little pricey but worth every penny I will definitely buy this again.
Brittany G.
Harrisburg, PA
Everytime i smell this perfume i fall in love . I feel as though a male or female can wear this. Maybe its just me . Absolutely amazing
Sergio C.
pomona
One of the best scents I've ever smelled I  love this. Really clean scent. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this cologne.
Stephanie M.
Clintondale, NY
This cologne smells so good!! I absolutely love when my husband wears this!!! I can smell this anywhere and know exactly what it is.
Anna V.
It has a really good smell.. Yess it a bit pricey but it it will last you for a good time .. So thats not a bad deal if you ask me(:
Sonya M.
El Paso, TX
A little goes a long way. This cologne keeps its great smell all day. It does dissipate quickly like others do. Well worth the price.
Traci R.
I love this scent for my husband! It's been a favorite of mine for years! I definitely think it's worth the money! Don't pass it up!
Hailey D.
This stuff is the holy grail of perfumes. The packaging is wonderful. The smell isn't extremely strong but you can tell it's there
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.