BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #12 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra G.
Porterville, CA
This cologne is amazing!! This is one of the colognes I buy my dad. My mom and him love. It is a very light but fresh smell and it lasts all day.
Cerina S.
Stockton
My brother uses this and it smells amazing. The smell is not to overwhelming and it last and it's a great price and I recommend this to all men!
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
I love this sooooo much! I make sure my husband has a bottle of this at all times ^_^ It has a very crisp fresh scent that is absolutely amazing!
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
This cologne is in a league of its own! It smells so freaking good! Very spicy fresh smell. I can sniff this cologne out right away, no problem!
Rahima T.
New Brunswick
Hands down one of my favorite perfumes! I never get sick of this scent and it's a perfect thing to get for that special someone on the holidays.
Fairoza K.
Lewisville
i love this perfume smells so good and you dont need alot to smell it on the skin and i think it is not that expensive for a perfume
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Acqua do Gio by Giorgio Armani is a very crisp and fresh masculine scent in a classic bottle. Great for a guys night out or to wear to the gym.
Sarah C.
The best men's cologne! Smells great and lasts all day. A little expensive but the only scent I buy for my boyfriend. I would highly recommend.
Lisa N.
Love the scent. It is probably my favorite scent for men. It s nice clean scent and not overpowering. On some days I would even put some on me.
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA
What do I have to say about this product. Every time I put some on I can't my wife to stop smelling me. And I get multiple compliments at work
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.