BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #11 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This isn't my favorite scent, but it's one that I really like a lot. It's very recognizable without being too strong (unless you're one of those people that douses it all over you).
Esperanza S.
I love this cologne on my babe makes him smell great!! ,
the scent lats a pretty long time too! , It smells so good i love it , and also it worth its price ! I totally recommend for men to try this out !
Renata C.
Orlando, FL
My husband's all time favorite perfume! I bought it to him on his birthday. Whenever it ends he buys a new one. It has become and addiction and he smell. It a soft and long lasting. I would definitely recommend.
Kristin C.
Great price point. I really enjoyed the consistency between products. The fragrance is just the right amount. Not too over powering and is worth spending the money for the product. Would recommend for sure
Jennie
One of my favorites on my boyfriend. It's clean, no spice and refreshing. He always switches it up but on the days he wears this I'm always sniffing at him haha
Amy J.
Katy, TX
I simply love this smell on a guy. I always make sure to buy one for my dad whenever he runs out. This is one of his personal favorites as it is long-lasting.
Ariana T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite smell for men. My husband wears it and we call it the pan*y dropper. It is sweet and musky at the same time and it lasts all day.
Kami C.
This is BY FAR MY MOST FAVORITE FRAGRANCE. I wear this out everywhere I go.
If like fruity scents than this is a great perfume to add to your CHRISTMAS LIST.
Jamie M.
Philadelphia, PA
A classic. I've been wearing this for 10 years now and still get compliments. It just smells the best. Light, not too strong, but it hangs around and lasts.
Teresa T.
I bought this for my brother on his birthday and it's since become his favorite cologne. It smells great, and he wants a bigger bottle... maybe next year ;)
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.