BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #11 in Cologne

The essence of a classic cologne. Acqua di Giò Essenza Eau De Parfum is a more intense and sensual interpretation of the woody fragrance, Acqua di Giò. At its heart is the blend of two new extraordinary elements: Cascalone, a fresh fragrance with powerful aquatic accents, and the luminous Paradisone, which brings out each of the fragrance’s subtle notes. All the founding elements are present, reinvented to create a more vibrant, sensual men's fragrance.

• Do you like this mens cologne?4 Answers
  • Siempre he escuchado sobre este perfume, es duradero? Ed ...6 Answers
  • What is your favorite cologne for men? Mine is still Aqua...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I received a sample size of this perfume. It smells flowery , yet fancy (?) it's definitely a smell I would consider to be upscale and more mature. I am actually using my rewards points to purchase the larger size of this today at Ulta. I like to wear mine to work and I get a lot of compliments
Courtney A.
I recently purchased this for my husband (partly because I love the way it smells too). This product is not too strong, but it is long lasting! It is a good price for the amount of product that you're receiving as well as the quality of the product. A few spritz in the morning has him smelling great all day long!
Riley D.
Bear
Overall, this is a classic scent that you would expect to smell on a man at an office or bank. It won't offend anyone, and some people seem to love if.
It does smell fresh and aquatic, so if that's what you like, this might be a good choice. But try it first. I learned I don't like "aquatic scents," at least this one. Acqua di Gio smells a little rotten to me.
Karen V.
I absolutely love all of Giorgio Armani's perfume products! They're absolutely my fav they just smell fabulous the scent is beautiful & soft & lasts all day long definitely receive plenty of compliments when I have this bad boy on!
Corinne P.
Toledo, OH
My fiancé uses this cologne on special occasions & date nights. He knows I can't resist the smell of it & how long it lasts on him. It's a very expensive product but it is very much worth every single penny & the bottle lasts so long.
Sara H.
Watkinsville, GA
This is my favorite cologne that my husband owns. It smells so masculine! I purchase this from Macy's for him almost every Christmas and can always smell it hours after he has first applied it. It's for sure one of his favorites as well.
Lana K.
Roanoke, VA
Love this classic beautiful perfume. It lasts but not where it makes others sick way. It becomes your signature smell and bottle is beautiful. Gio is stand on its own perfume. Its not the best of the best but its definitely top ten list!
Jessica B.
My husband wears this and I love it! It's one of those smells where you could spray it on a blanket and remember him/her. It's hard to explain scents but I would recommend this to someone looking to buy their boyfriend a cologne.
Natalie H.
Fullerton, CA
This Giorgio Armani cologne smells so so amazing! The price may be a little on the high side but it lasts so long which makes the price worth it! I love smelling my boyfriend in this, it makes me wanna go and kiss him all over!
Arfa A.
Plano, TX
Great perfume for the price it's sold at. I was very confused beteeen stila and this one and ended up getting this. Don't regret it. A good option if you are on a tight budget or wish to gift it to someone.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
i heard this smells wonderful. What do you think?
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Is this a strong product?
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
Is this men's or women's?
Mariana D.
Does this smell good, I want to get my husband something but I don't know what to get him..?
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Should I buy this for my boyfriend or is it cheap smelling.